Respected Contributor

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and hearts about my lung scan. Doesn' t look to be too good for me this time.I have a mass in my lower left lobe. I go to doctor next week and I guess he will tell me what's going on and what needs to be done. I'm scared.

Respected Contributor

I bet you are scared. Anyone would be. Hoping and praying for the best for you. Nothing is for sure until a biopsy.

Honored Contributor

@catter70   Bless you.  I hope everything turns out in positive  news where it can be taken care of.  Keep strong.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I'm saddened to hear that you are experiencing such a health scare. I will hold healing thoughts for you, that there will be a manageable outcome. Please keep us posted. 

Trusted Contributor

@catter70 Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.  Try to think positively even though it's difficult.  Please keep us posted Heart

Respected Contributor

I am so sorry that the news was not what you were hoping it would be. It is normal to be scared of the unknown. Please take care of yourself and know that we are all pulling for you and your medical advisors. We look forward to getting positive news from next week's appointment.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry to hear your news, and I will pray for you. I went through this five years ago so I know how you feel. Are you seeing an oncologist? That's probably the next step for testing and discovery.

All I can tell you is that I had two masses in one lung, had surgery and chemo and now am cancer-free, although I have one less lung. Please don't despair, get support from your family, your doctor and your friends. 

God Bless!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@catter70 I am sorry you've received this news.  find the best thoracic surgeon available to you.  you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Honored Contributor

Praying for you

Valued Contributor

More prayers and good thoughts to you.