Honored Contributor

A thank you🌹for well wishes

Since these boards were down for awhile I posted on other site but wanted to just say "thank you" to all who have offered me guidance & well-wishes to my spouse.

These past few weeks have been some of the hardest (more on him) but at least "we" are getting thru it together.

As I said a "big hug" to all the caregivers out there no matter what the circumstances ... its a bigger job than I ever imagined (although many years ago when much younger did it for both parents w/help from my siblings).

Again, thank you 🌹

homedecor1

Respected Contributor

Re: A thank you🌹for well wishes

Wishing you & your spouse the best. May you find the strength to continue to face each day together. Take good care of yourself. 🙏
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   I am sorry your husband is not doing well.  I  missed the the original post, but knew he was facing health issues.

Take care...

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Thanks for posting here. I'm unsure of what is happening in your lives, but send best wishes to your husband as he travels this journey. Sending you strength. Caregiving is exhausting. Yet, I'd do it all over again for my husband, our parents and other loved ones.

Peace to you both and your families.

Money screams; wealth whispers.