Frequent Contributor

I agree. I thought Jane was great. To be fair - she usually isn't one of my favorite hosts - I find her annoying. But she did a great job with Andrew - I think because they actually jnew each other.  Very nice job.

Respected Contributor

Re: andrew lessman

[ Edited ]

The prices offered were the same as on HSN including free shipping now; he was there last weekend with a TS.  I am used to his presentations on HSN and much prefer those over his interaction with Jane last night...he has been a staple on HSN so long, his comfort zone would be stronger in their environment.  Sometimes, Colleen travels to Nevada and they broadcast from his ProCapsLabs. I re-ordered a supplement from Lessman but went to HSN and used their 20% coupon offered yesterday. If you ordered a while back, you would have received a coupon for 20% off from 8/1-31/19.

Respected Contributor

I have watched him for years at HSN and order many of his products.  Most from Procaps and sometimes from HSN.  

I watched the last hour while he was on with Jane.  They did just fine. I could tell that he was a bit nervous by the way he occasionally rocked back and forth as he stood.  As other have noted, his dress was more casual.  He didn't wear a tie (no big deal to me!) but was still dressed in his blue button down shirt!  He did not look as rested as he usually did.

Andrew still gave great information on how, why, and when to take the supplements.  Jane provided a great support system. I did not buy anything because I am well stocked on my supplements right now.

Honored Contributor

I thought the show was great.  Those card signs were new for Jane, but she did well.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

I'll only watch when his product is a TSV & Colleen Lopez is the host...I use 2 of his products & will continue to order them from HSN. 

I generally purchase directly from his company website. They have the same prices, specials as HSN, but with no state tax.

The ProCaps website also has volume discounts! And on some items (I believe the TSVs on HSN) they also have installment payments and auto refills.