Honored Contributor

So sorry to hear about your husband's fall, Cherry.  Yours, too, Noel...somehow I missed that.  I said a prayer for both of them this morning.  Maybe you already do this, but I have noticed I need nightlights now.  Also, am getting into balancing exercises.  I think that helps.  Of course sometimes stuff just happens no matter what we do.  God bless them in special ways today.

Honored Contributor

@cherry Oh no, I'm so sorry...after all you have been through recently too. I hope he will recover as quickly and well as possible. 

Same for your husband too @Noel7

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@cherry, I'm glad your husband was able to come home. I hope he is doing well.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry OMG, I will hold the two of you in my prayers, when they changed my blood pressure medication I was in a workout class and I passed out, when I woke up the EMT's were standing over me and I remember nothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry, I just saw this post and your original post, so I want to say that I am glad that he is home and doing well.  I know that you will monitor his progress and keep him healthy.  Do not forget to take care of yourself.  Sending good and positive thoughts to you both.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@cherry, I am so happy for you both! It's a tough situation, but yes-things could have been worse!

I'd like to make a suggestion. Consider looking into a chair lift. Insurance does cover some of the cost. We had to get one for me in one of the homes we owned. With a long standing history of vertigo, it was a really smart move. I'm sure his doctor would have no problem giving you a prescription.....

Hugs,

Poodlepet2