Esteemed Contributor

Re: Welcome to the September Exercise Thread

Hello everyone, it's such a nice evening here, cool and breezy.  I could take this year round.  Did a half hour of Gazelle and went for a two mile walk with Angie.  Stopped to look at a pretty flower, touched it and there was a little bee in it. It promptly flew down my blouse and stung me on my upper shoulder-arm area. Glad I'm not allergic to the little buggers.

Bopper, hope your Dad is feeling better.  That's pretty scary to get dizzy in the shower. 

Nomless, since this job fell through, I bet there's something better coming along.  I've seen it happen sooo many times.  You'll be saying thank goodness I didn't get that other job, I would've missed this one.  It's happened to me more than once.

Hello Tony hope you are doing well these nice coold days.

Bye for now.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Sky, I live your comment.  Thanks!  I hope you're right.

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!   I went walking 5 miles this morning.  It was only 44 degrees out but it was sunny and crisp and I loved it.  A light fleece and my leggings and I'm out the door.

Now not sure what the rest of the day holds.  DH is on his way home from work.  We do need to clean the garage and bring in wood.   We haven't been able to find anyone to deliver us 5 cords this year which we need.  They raised the price so much we can't afford 10 cords.  Not sure what that means for us this winter.  I really hate having to use electric heat, which is so expensive.

Nomless I agree with Sky, better things in the picture for you!  Keep your fingers crossed!

Oh we're up to 60 now..  Perfect temps.  Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, how nice to have a sunny crisp day.  Glad you enjoyed your walk.  Best wishes as you search for the wood you need.

I did an hour of cardio today.  The workout room got busy while I was there, lots of noise, but I hung in there and  got my hour in,  I spent the rest of the afternoon reading. It's a nice cool day here, too.  Love it.  

Respected Contributor

It's a lot warmer today than yesterday.  Dang, I liked the cool temp.

Katami done.  This I'm ready to go to the next level next time.

It's fun to watch football again.  The Bears were fun...wish they could have won that game.

Happy Sunday to all.

Hey, Patty, at you lurking?  How are dh, ds, ddil, and Lucy?  Well, I hope.   Are you doing Crossfit along with everything else?

Respected Contributor

Hey all, did a lovely walk this morning on this beautiful crisp Fall day.   Then came home and did Total Gym and rebounding.  About to take Logan to the trail.

Nomless your doing great with the dvd's and the  KB dvd.  

My Lions lost after I thought for sure they had this one.   It's sure football season isn't it?  I'm still watching baseball though.  Season wraps up around Oct. 3rd and then playoffs will start.

skylark how are you doing.  Is is cool today there too?

I think our whole week is going to be lovely.

Waving to Deeva, Tony, Patty, and everyone wanting to just pop in and say Hi, we miss all of you!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Bopper.  You had another nice day.  Here it was a little warm but not bad.

A friend needed computer help from me this afternoon, but instead of taking minutes, it took hours.  By the time the problem was resolved, it was too late for a workout, so today's a rest day. 

I'm watching ANW...oh, dang, Brent just blew it. Here's the Weatherman.  I hope he does well.

Respected Contributor

Hi I just came in from walking 7.5 miles.  Pooped...glad I brought water.

Nomless I watched ANW ( some of it) and it was pretty cool.  I had baseball on most of the time so I also missed lots of Dancing with the Stars..

Glad you were able to help your friend with the computer issues.  I always need help in that area too.

It's supposed to be 85 here today, too hot for me.

Have a great day everyone

Respected Contributor

You did a good job today, Bopper!  I enjoyed ANW last night.  Will miss it now.  Maybe they'll do a special or two this winter as they've done in the past.

I had lunch with a friend today, then did an hour of cardio.   Will soon go cook some rice for dinner.  Will have that and some chicken.  There's no news here....all's well.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning!  After a lovely few days of 60s it's back in the 80's.  But breeezy.  Went to a fair over the weekend lots of fun and walking.  Doing lots of yard work.  We're gong to Starved Rock today.  It's a beautiful State Park here we love.  We're going to walk around then have lunch with our daughter there.  Her birthday. Pizza tonight with her and her boyfriend.  

Hope everyone has a nice day,too!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth