Regular Contributor

Re: Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

Hi everyone.  Wanted to let you all know that I'm still here!!  I've been super busy with work and now that hockey season has started, we're busy with games, events, etc.  I'm still doing zumba twice a week, and today we're having a two hour zumba marathon from 3-5.  I'm going to concentrate on getting a little cleaning and laundry done before I leave.

Nomless, was it you that had purchased the TSV berkshire sheets?  If so, have you used them yet and do you like them?  I'm going to put ours on the bed this week.  It was 29 degrees this morning - burrr!  I admire your job search activity.  Interviewing is so stressful, even when you feel prepared and confident about the job duties.  What type of job are you looking for?

Bopper, I'm thinking that the shake-up in the Lions organization isn't going to do much good - not in the near term anyway.  What do you think? 

Respected Contributor

Morning all and Happy Sunday Funday!

Sunny here and Whatsmyname it was 30 here this morning so very frosty but loving some blue skies and sun.

I love my Malden Mills polar fleece sheets, I have 3 sets and none have pilled.  I hope you like your Berkshire sheets nomeless.   If you like them I may have to invest in some of those too.

As far as the LIons go I'm not sure that will help either...they have been terrible for years!  Hubby rants and rants during each game LOL

I think I"ll head out for a walk...I may have to babysit today so better go while I can!

Enjoy your day!

kávézzunk.gif

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

WMN, yes, I have the Berkshire sheets but I haven't used thenm yet because it's too warm here.  A few days ago I checked reviews and they were good.   Let me know how you like yours. Have fun zumba-ing.

Thanks for asking about my job search.  I've worked in the tech field for years, so I'm looking for those type of jobs, but less stress would be welcome, so I'm also looking at office assistant type of jobs.  Mostly, I want something I'll enjoy and not hate going to.  A small office were everyone gets along and no office politics would be nice.

Hi, Bopper, enjoy your walk and your day with DGD.

This morning I walked with my friend and her collie.  She lives in a nice neighborhood that's pleasant for walking.  She said I can park in her drive and walk whenever I want to. 

Respected Contributor

It's Monday everyone, we got this!!!!

It's sunny here and in the lower 30's.  I'm heading out for my walk...

Nomless Nice to be able to park at your friends and go for  walk...Does your friends collie walk with you?  Logan isn't a good walker,,,I hope you like your new sheets, it's been nice here the past couple of days but I have my fleece sheets on my bed.

I saw an informercial for a new foundation by IT cosmetics but when I messaged Jamie Kern LIma she said it isn't coming to the Q.  Only way to get it is through the informercial or the It Cosmetics website.  It's expensive 65$.  I wanted to try it...Always looking for the Holy Grail of foundations you know Smiley Wink

Hoping everyone has a good start to the week..Missing a few folks if your reading.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Bopper, you posted early today.   What a nice snow pic.

The collie Ruby walks nicely.  No problems at all.  She's very docile.  I took the leash for part of the way.  That as funny.....Ruby looked at me, obviously thinking it was odd that I had the leash.  

Too bad the foundation won't be on Q.  Expensive, isn't it?  Let us know if you decide to try it.

Later this week, I have an interview for a part-time job at Barnes and Noble.  I wonder if they would want me to put in more hours than I would like and how long the shifts are.  I'm on the fence about this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi all. Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  We went to Milwaukee to see our older GD play in a basketball tournament at Marquette University.  They lost 3 games out of 4 but we had fun and got to take her out to lunch.

Haven't been doing much just the usual walk and lots and lots of yard work. 

Bopper have you tried Loreal Magic BB cream? I like it alot,light coverage. I also love IT hello light creme illuminator,just under eyes. It's a nice product. 

Hope everyone has a nice week. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Morning, another frosty clear morning here and suppose to warm up a bit later so I"ll head out walking again.

Skylark I've been to Milwaukee several times to Miller Park to see my son umpire.   Glad you were able to go and enjoy the games even though they didn't win al of them..still lots of fun.   I will have to look for that Loreal Magic BB cream, thank you!

Nomless Barns and Nobel I think would be fun...are you a reader?  I think you had said you were.  It doesn't seem like it would be stressful but I"m not sure either.  Do you think you'd like it?

Just having my coffee now.   Watching HSN and Sporto.  I have 1 pair of their boots I love and might get another pair.

Enjoy the day everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Bopper and Skylark.  Have a good day.

I love Sporto products, but I currently don't have any.  I missed the show, but will see if there's another.

Yes, Bopper, I read a lot, so a job at B&N is somewhat appealing.  My concern, though, is that in retail, bad weather isn't an excuse for not showing up.  I hate driving in snow/ice storms.  But I might as well talk to them.

Yesterday, however, my dream job was posted....an aide at the library.  Checking out books, shelving, culling out books that are no long usable, helping patrons on the computers, etc.  I would love that.  I hope I can get an interview.  In addition to my resume, I submitted a cover letter to make a case for my interest in the job and the skills I would being to it.   Fingers crossed I can get an interview.

As you can tell, I'm now looking for a fun job, which I would prefer over another tech job.  

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning everyone,another great one here. 60s and sunny. LLeaves are calling my name. So many still up,though. I suppose they'll wait til snow to come down lol.

Nomless,fingers and toes crossed for the library job.  That would be my ideal job,too. B and N might be fun,too. I just hope you get what you want.

I never tried the Sporto boots,but they sure are cute. Well I should grab my rake and GO!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone.  Tonight was a zumba night.  I'm SO sore from the two hour zumba on Sunday -- the squats tonight just about did me in! 

Hey, please share what a good product would be to wipe up three little splatters (each about the size of a quarter) of food on the inside floor of my oven (the result of a little spillover I guess).  I don't need to clean the entire oven; just the three splatter spots.  I've rubbed them pretty hard with a wet rag but it didn't remove them completely.  TIA