Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

Sad today. I got a call late last night that my cousin died, alone in her home. Unexpected, cause not known. She was 56. I couldn't sleep last night. Feel lousy and very sad.
Frequent Contributor

On 11/4/2014 nomless said: Sad today. I got a call late last night that my cousin died, alone in her home. Unexpected, cause not known. She was 56. I couldn't sleep last night. Feel lousy and very sad.

Nomless, hold on to the memories.

Sympathy Quotes

Sending prayers to You and Your Family!

Valued Contributor

{{{nomless}}}, I'm so sorry, I just got home so didn't see this earlier.

I don't know what to say, unfortunately, grief is a hard thing that can't be taken away by snapping our fingers...very hard hearing that late at night too.

Know you're being lifted up in prayer and in our thoughts. I hope you get some sleep tonight. Very young age which makes it harder to grasp.

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Vonlam and Patty. Coming out of the blue as it did, it's a real shock.

Respected Contributor

nomless, I am very sorry to read that your cousin has passed away so suddenly. It is always harder to except death of a loved one when it happens like your cousins. I always tell our family if you think your on your way to heaven I need a few hours notice before you go. They think I am not serious but I am. Sending sincere condolences to you and your family.

Respected Contributor

Cater, thank you. Yes, a few hours notice would have been greatly appreciated. I'm sure my cousin feels the same. One more chat, one more hug.....wasn't meant to be. Thank you so much.
Respected Contributor

Nomless I am so sorry to hear this....I was out of town for a couple days and just read this. I will pray for you and for this family...life is so hard to understand...Blessings and prayers to you my friend.

I did 3 miles of walking outside today. It's cold but not too bad. Dark though and dreary.

A big hello to everyone, seems not appropriate to chat about anything else now with nomless going through such a sad time so just keeping you in prayer and sending hugs and comfort to you.

Blessings to all!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Bopper. We had a close relationship, and I'm having a very hard time, so your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

But, oh, my goodness, of course, conversation should go on as usual. All of us have and will experience loss, and although it stops one's personal world for a while, others do and certainly should go on as usual. So post your posts, friends, about what you're doing and your funny stories (thinking Lucy here....I'm sure she's been up to mischief of some kind) and whatever is on your mind.

I'll see later if I feel like doing my workout tonight....don't know if I want to forge ahead or give myself a break.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Make it count.

Valued Contributor

Nomless, I hope you got some rest last night, I prayed that you would. It sure is hard to focus on much else when you're so sad.

Gone a lot today but tomorrow is the first day this week I haven't had places to be so I'm looking forward to staying put and cleaning this house. I stopped this afternoon and got groceries so that's done with.

My gf is -2* already with over a foot of snow on the ground. So she bought plane tickets to Hawaii for Christmas. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Sounds like they're in for a long winter. Cool in the mornings here, I love it, have more energy when I'm hitting the pavement.

So...I'll keep it short and sweet. Do whatever you want tonight nomless, but get some sleep!

Valued Contributor

Where is everyone???

How are you today nomless? FUTURE and Tony where ya at?? Hi cater, vonlam, and bopper...hope everyone is doing well and having a good day.

I've been a cleaning fool this morning, only have a few things left to do after I work-out(terrible smoke in the air this morning so decided to tackle some of my chores first). Will take Lucy out, kennel her up, then go for a run and stop at gym for legs on way home...I guess since it's so late, I could do the TRX class. But I don't want to mess with my upper body yet...did a few light weights this morning, moved some furniture, and vacuumed the stairs so we'll see how that goes. Better stick with legs, I have a lot to do yet anyway.

Going to bake cookies for dh, he's coming home tomorrow instead of Saturday...yay! Exercise went really well, made the front page of the newspaper, lots of happy people. So we'll see how that(me staying out of the cookies) goes...ugh...I don't care for the mint chip ones that much so maybe I'll just stick with those.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Okay...hope everyone is just busy!