Respected Contributor

Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the November Exercise Thread

Hey all, almost late for the new month check in.

Checking in today with 2 trail walks.

Have a great rest of your day! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

Wow, where is everyone?! Thanks for starting us off again bopper!

What a storm we had...are still having. 50 mph winds, I went out this morning and picked up what was left of my recycling and found the bin(large one like a trash can) itself in the street. The rest had blown away. I'm sure the neighbors had a good laugh watching me in my animal print robe out there in the wind and rain. Supposed to be bad until 2 today.

nomless, I thought of you yesterday while doing Bulgarian squats...wondering if you had tried them yet?

Can't believe I still have another week before dh comes home. He's tired, cold, and over it...getting too old for this stuff.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Working from 4am until 10pm, and this week will be worse.

I guess I need to get myself moving...I never get an extra hour of sleep with the time change. I'm still up at my usual time and even if I'm not up at what would be my usual time, the animals are...lol.

Going to church and had a couple of lunch invitations after. The Olive Garden one came after I had already accepted another one. {#emotions_dlg.glare} {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Have a great day everyone!!!

Respected Contributor

Hi Ladies

Happy November. Took some time off to let my knee rest. Ran a 5K last week and did pretty good but was still a bit sore. Will go for a 5 miler today and see what happens. Have a great day.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Oh, gosh, I posted one the old thread yesterday. Bopper, I hope your snow has melted, or will soon. Patty, I've been doing Belgian squats after cardio. Thanks for telling me about them. Sorry DH is roughing it, hope your storm passes soon. SF, it's good to see you again. I hope your knee is good.....have a fun run. I'll do TG today. Did a good cardio w/o yesterday on elliptical, bike and treadmill.
Respected Contributor

Hi all, having to keep my post very short,,,have to get new glasses and so I don't get a headache I am staying off computer.

Snow melted nomless thank goodness!

Took a ride to camp today with Logan and it was so nice there.

Pppmint thinking of you and DH....praying he is home soon!

San Fran...hi and waving

Okay I'm out a here!

Respected Contributor

Ok guys, life is good. I got in a 3 mile run today. About a mile and a half in, a little twinge in the knee but finished out the run. No stiffness or soreness yet. Happy girl. I will try and do a 4 mile tomorrow.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Hey all, nice day here and I still have leaves to rake so will head out to do that again and do a trail walk.

Had errands and my eye appointment today. He said my eyes are good but said I have dry eye so gave me drops...

Hoping you all have a great rest of your day!

Valued Contributor

What a day so far...lol!! TWO hours at the lab!! I noticed they were taking people after me so I finally went up and said something...for some reason, they skipped over me....grrrr! I let a student stick me so she could get some practice...needles don't phase me and I have big, easy veins. She was just there to watch but I told her to 'go for it'.

Then I run into one store to buy a box to mail some stuff in and they didn't have any...drive to another store and their computer systems go down while I'm at the check-out! Seriously??!!! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I got out early this morning to get my work-out in...my butt and hams are still sore from Saturday and I may have pulled a muscle in my upper-body so not doing anything with that for a couple of days. It was beautiful out, not a cloud in the sky.

I have to rake today too bopper....the storm blew a ton of leaves up to our back patio door, can't even walk out there. It was like a vortex where they all accumulated. So where are the headaches coming from? Dry Eyes(I have it, used Restasis) can cause headaches, but not real severe ones. But great you don't need glasses!

Stopped at Marshall's too, didn't buy a thing. Okay...I just remembered a phone call I have to make then I'm heading back out to finish my errands.

Have a great day!!

Respected Contributor

SFGirl, it's great your knee felt OK yesterday. I hope it's not sore today.

Hi, Bopper, raking leaves...what a perfect autumn day. It's good to know your eyes are OK, but concerning that you get headaches. I hope you stop getting them. You said it happens a lot when you're on the computer...maybe it's the lighting in the room where your computer is????

Patty, you had a crazy morning.....how weird that things were amiss everywhere. That's so weird. I hope the rest of your day goes better.

It's a cloudy day here, a bit of rain. I'll do cardio tonight probably. My cats are funny....the time change really messes them up. Kibble is available to them all day long, but when I get home about 5:20, they get wet food. Yesterday about 4:20, Coco started raising the roof...meowing at me and then trotting toward the kitchen. She knew it was time to eat (cats can tell time to the minute, I swear. I don't know how they do it, but they do), and the time change meant nothing to her, of course. She knows everything is happening an hour late...eating late, I'm getting up late in the morning, etc., and she's pretty annoyed about it. Shadow either hasn't noticed or doesn't care. LOL.