Respected Contributor

Welcome to the July Exercise Thread

[ Edited ]

Welcome one and all to July!Image may contain: plant, flower and indoor

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Welcome to the July Exercise Thread

[ Edited ]

I recently treated myself to a fitness planner...it will be a nice motivator along with my FitBit.

Honored Contributor

Ohh, @bopper, I didn't see this before I posted my a post this morning.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Happy Saturday morning to everyone.  For those of you with outdoor plans, enjoy.  Hope it doesn't rain on you.  We're going out to dinner/lunch this afternoon and that's the highlight of the weekend.

My healthcenter is open all weekend, so I might go even on Monday.  Tomorrow, I'll check out the WW location that I have in mind for the first time.  It's in a direction that I don't normally go so, it might be a one time visit there.  My old WW mtg site had everything along the way that I can utilize to combine errands.  Grocery store, cheap Indiana gas, Walmart, Walgreens.  Everything is more expensive on the Illinois side of me. 

Zumba! this morning!  Enjoy the weekend!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy July 1st, it's chilly here 59!   I'm sitting here with coffee and watching CIJ.  Haven't purchased but enjoy watching and getting inspired.  I am scaling down though and have limited storage so can't get too carried away!

foxxie sounds nice this afternoon, we have nothing planned which doesn't bother me, I"m a home body anyways.   I think I"ll ride the stationery bike this morning and watch TV, pilates maybe, I'll see how it goes.

Daisy are you doing anything special for the 4th?

Nomless, Judy, Tony, MickD, Lucy, and everyone have a great day!

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!  Was feeling very down in the dumps this morning after I got home from WW.  Had good results but for some reason was feeling very down.  Anyway, I thought of all of you and in doing so you all got me up and moving and I did a 2-mile Leslie Sansome Walk DVD.  I did the whole thing too!  Suprised me since I haven't exercised in a very long, long time.  Feel energized, mood is lifted, and I'm ready to go for the day.  Thanks ladies for being there for me - even though you didn't know it!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Sorry you were in the dumps earlier.  Good for you that you got a walk in!  I usually don't feel like exercising, but once it's done I feel a sense of accomplishment.

Did 2.75 mi/32.30 min on the treadmill.

I have no plans to go out for the weekend....going through DS's stuff to donate.  He and DH are going to post star wars lego stuff on ebay.  DH is going to be a grilling fool all weekend.  DS and I are going to make homemade ice cream....should be fun!

A fire at Camp Pendleton came within a mile of our hood a few days ago. I had everything closed up for a couple days,  but Roombie has picked up some ash from the floor.

Have a happy Saturday everyone!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD

That fire was close!  Glad you are ok.  My brother lives in Oceanside, will have to check in with him.

Am feeling better, thank you!  Usually when I am feeling down like that I don't want to exercise either but I made myself and it was a push but so glad I did.  Had forgotten what a mood lifter exercise can be.

Enjoy making your ice cream!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL I live in San Clemente just east of the 5.  DH is trying to download a video so I can post.....helicopters picking up water.  The fire burned 700 plus acres.  Pendleton gets fires frequently, but this fire went into the fields around and behind our development.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning, everyone.  Ashes from the fire in your home, @MickD.  Wow...that's too close for comfort.  Glad it wasn't worse for you.

Not much to say today.  I hope everyone gets rest this weekend.