Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the January Exercise Thread

Speaking of furkids eating anything....I just dropped a serrano chile (hot) on the floor and got to it about a second before Coco bit into. She would have been surprised! Made salsa, yum.
Respected Contributor

Hey, all! It's been a WEEK since I posted. Obviously a busy one. Let me think back......Monday I did Pilates and the treadmill. Something on Tuesday, but can't remember. Walking on Wednesday, bc it was so nice. Thursday I did about 45 mins of Pilates (am + pm), yesterday nothing. This am I did weights plus spin, lots of errands, cleaning at the house for a SB party tmrw night, groceries, laundry, a two hour nap (yay!! I needed it!), and dinner with hubby. Tmrw is church, a quick nap if I can get it, then the party. I've tried to do everything I can today so tmrw should be easy. This week will be even busier. I have to work a longer schedule some days, and we have plans almost every night, plus a conference Friday & Saturday. The good news is, after this week it should slow down (I'm knocking on wood....) lol! It was so beautiful here beginning of the week, then got cold, and rained all night and day & probably tmrw. I'll take it, though. Hope you guys are staying warm. Bopper, do you guys have SB plans? Nomless & Patty, I thought of you both last night -- one of ours ate something and hacked and cough forever until it finally came up. Those little fur balls....... Hi, Tony!! Hope you're staying warm!! Full moon coming up, right? Get ready!! Smiley Wink Ok, I'm going to go to bed early, because I'm going to need it for this week! Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday!!
Regular Contributor

greetings. Been busy shoveling snow. Took CHLOE to the vet dr for a croup couph that turned to be upper respiratory. So she's on antibiotics. Taking care of my patent, my little baby. Had a job to do. Have to go clean up after it. Got laundry waiting. Food shopping. Better do it today. Expecting very cold days ahead. So I'm off. Ta ta.
Respected Contributor

Maggie, go over to the Feb. thread. Good wishes to Chloe.