Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Thread

Happy Friday everyone, very windy here but it is up to 40 so I'll take it.

Not much going on for me today, did use the BodyGym for about 30 minutes and will walk after I eat lunch.  I am not a fan of wind but will go anyway...at least it isn't super cold.

Nomless I watched a few episodes of Jillian and don't like her profanity and attitude.  She seems to think she is all that and more !!!

I doubt this show will be renewed.  Glad you were warm yesterday, it helps doesn't it?

Laura so sorry your back is hurting. I have a bad back and a bad neck.  Have had for over 30 years but I manage by being in control of my movements.  I know I should lift heavier weights but i'm so afraid of straining something and when I do that it takes so long to come back it isn't worth it to me.   You hang in there and like nomless said don't compare yourself to anyone.   Your doing as much as you can.   I could compare my self to others too and feel bad about myself but I have accepted it is what it is and I'll do what I can for me and my family.   Everything you try and do is helping with your health.  You just keep doing as much as you can and you'll be ok my friend.

Patty hope your day is going good and no unexpected things happening.  Prayers always for DS and DH and Lucy....and you  Smiley Happy

Have a good day everyone!

Respected Contributor

IMG_20160219_174909.jpg

Bopper, these are the luminaries I got. They're set to do color changing, which they do.  I got a charger, mirror and the candle plates you see (with crystal edges) because they looked unfinished just sitting on the table.  I hoped they would work on my dining table, but they're too small.  So they re on a small table with another lamp.

No workout today.  Instead I went browsing at TJM, Home Goods, Marshalls and Hobby Lobby.  I did quite a bit of walking.

Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday!   It's kind of drizzling here but it's brighter than it was earlier.  I'm house cleaning.  

Nomless Leslie is on with that new set and the new band.  Band is like the Xfinity band HSN has but free shipping if you or any of our friends here are intereseted.  I love Leslies energy!

I love those luminaries, so pretty... If we had those stores you mentioned we could go together and do some damage!  Hahah   Thank you for showing me.

Patty you doing OK today?  Hope everyone is having a good productive day.  I know your busy and tons to do.

Laura, skylark, cater, Tony, and everyone who wants to chime in, be well everyone!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, you'd love those stores. I also went to Hobby Lobby where I saw about a gazillion lanterns.  Thought of you.

Workout done.  Plan to relax and read the rest of the day.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bopper, I saw Q's cooking guy Eric Theis in an infomercial for a mini cooker like the WP mini rice cooker.  I suppose it will eventually be presented on Q.

Respected Contributor

Cardio done.  I'm happy that I did it 5 days this week.  A good start to getting back to exercise.

I woke up at 5 am and couldn't get back to sleep.  I made coffee, then was in the mood to do some shredding of stuff.  Strange time to do it, but when the mood strikes, I'd better do it or it will never get done.  I'm caught up on that chore.

I was going to wash my car but rain is in the forecast for Tuesday.  I guess that's a good excuse for putting if off.

Happy Sunday to all.

Respected Contributor

Sunday Funday, this morning I did 40 minutes on the treadmill and then used the TG for a while.  Visited my new granddaughter, she's so tiny...she's only a little over 6 pounds...

Came home watched the Daytona and just ate and cleaned up.

Nomless I love lanterns, and would love going to those stores with you..  We really have nothing except Target, a smaller TJ Maxx, Kohl's, Younkers, and Walmart.

We're watching Lawrence Welk, yes we are old foggies.   My dad loves it and I remembered they were playing old tunes from Glen Miller so we have it on too.

Nomless glad you got stuff done regardless of the time.  If the mood strikes you go for it!

Enjoy the night everyone!  Can't believe Sunday is come and almost gone already.

Honored Contributor

I did my hiking both Saturday and Sunday so lots and lots of miles walking in the woods.  I also got my Monday ride class in this morning.   Thank you all for your kind words and I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Happy Monday, this morning I did 20 miles on the Xbike and some on the BodyGym, a walk with Logan on the trail.  The snow was hard from the cold this morning so I stayed up pretty good.

Laura glad you went hiking, fresh air helps me feel better.

Nomless finale of BL tonight, should be good. I can't believe it's coming to an end already can you?

Patty I know your busy preparing for your move, hoping all is going smoothly for you and DS and DH are doing alright too.  And of course your little Lucy.

Tony, close race to the finish!  Wow, I'm sure you watched.

Skylark, Cater, and everyone, have a blessed day!

Respected Contributor

Hi, Laura.  You did a lot of walking!  You back MST be feeling a little better. I hope so.

Bopper, 20 miles on Xbike + other stuff!  You brought it today.

I did some cardio, but not to the extent that you guys did.  

O got the Perfect Portion cookbook today.  I think I like the approach of "100 calories = this much." Then you determine how many calories you want and figure out how much t eat.  A big plus for me..most of the ingredients are real food.  There's an occasional low fat something but not often.  No packaged ingredients except for things like cheese, yogurt, etc. A downside is it lacks nutritional info, which surprised me. Oh, well.  

I'm looking forward to the BL finale, too, Bopper. This was a good season.