Respected Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Thread

Hi, Bopper, it's so good of you to care for puppy all week.  No doubt he's thrilled to see you each time you go visit.

I watched Dan and Marie.  So impressed with the sincerity of both of them.  Dan has such a good heart. I did some of the exercises along with them.

Honored Contributor

Ride class this morning and then ultimate aggravation at work so far so that should also be good for a few calorie burns with all of the stress.  I'm almost afraid to order a fitness tracker or it may blow up on my wrist right now.

Hope your week is off to a better start.  At least I have my Backjoy today.  Test drive Day one.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone, we're having a snow storm and schools are all closed.  We haven't even had a plow come in here yet.

I did the Xbike for 14 miles and TG for 30 minutes.  Went to see my buddy again trudging down the street in all my winter gear.  He was happy to see me.

Laura let us know if the Back Joy helps, and let me know when you get the relax back thing..

Nomless I like my Bodygym a lot, and it's so convenient because of the size.

I am trying to start the March thread and my post didn't go through.  Have to try again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Half day Backjoy check in:  

I had to swap my normal cushion office chair for a hard one to really make it work.  That's because I'm munchkin size and the chair is really too big for me so the Backjoy kept sliding on the normal seat.  Sometimes it's tough being short unless you are on an airplane.  

My back is a little achy but I think it's because I'm finally properly positioned and it's making the right muscles work.  At least I hope so.  I definitely feel like I am sitting up straighter.

Lo Bak is still scheduled for a 3/8 delivery so we wait.  Good news is my health splurge on Amazon on Friday night is scheduled to be here today and I don't have Prime.  I don't get Amazon.  They either ship it overnight or I wait two weeks.  Not complaining though.  My hiking gear will be welcome even if I have to wait five days. 

I'm jealous you have snow.  I miss it!!  Stay warm and great job!  I still have my Bodygym to go tonight.  

And I need to pick my kickboxing back up.  I could really use beating something up right about now.  I may go downstairs tonight and whoop the bag.  Good thing this thread makes me smile for now.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Laura, your posts about stress make me giggle.  I'm sorry you're stressed, but you do write about it humorously.  Enjoy your goodies when they arrive.  I'm not surprised the Backjoy is resulting in some strain as it gets things in better alignment (I hope).  Hang in there.  

Bopper, stay warm and cozy during your snow storm.  

I went to do a workout but they're painting the room and I didn't want to breathe the fumes.  I was surprised the painters weren't wearing masks.  It can't be good breathing those fumes on a ful-rime basis.