Valued Contributor

Re: Welcome to the February Exercise Thread

Quick drive-thru this morning to update on Lucy and DS.  The vet called last night and said the cells look like infected salivary glands.  I looked it up and one of the symptoms is not swollen lymphnodes so I'm not sure about that...but better than cancer for sure!  DS's liver looks the same so that is good news also, the meds cause liver problems.  They'll redo the Ultra-sound every year.  Thanks so much for prayers, means the world to me!

I've been up since 3 and it's hitting me now.  Got my work-out in, need to jump in shower for DH's tube being put down his throat.  His sinuses are a mess so we aren't sure if he'll be able to do it.  I guess we'll find out when we get there. 

Oh man I'm sore today but knew I would be, it took me 10 minutes just to get warmed up this morning where my legs would move properly.  Have I ever mentioned I hate Wall-balls??  Pretty sure I have...ugh...I'll never like them. 

Okay, I'm running late! 

Respected Contributor

Patty, yea that reports for DS and Lucy look OK.  I know that's a relief.  Prayers for both and for DH's procedure.  I hope today is good for all of you.

Honored Contributor

So grateful for the good news.  You deserve it!  Heart

Respected Contributor

Hi, I dont' have a whole lot to report, errands and groceries today.  I wasn't going to go because of the snow but the roads were salted so I was alright.   Got a scrip for my father and took that over to him too.  

I walked the neighborhood with Logan this afternoon.  Naughty boy barking at everyone and everything, walks like he's pulling a plow hahah

Patty so glad Lucy will be alright and DS's liver test was alright too.  Now DH and his procedure, you have more than your share of things, so glad things are going alright and in your favor.

Nomless do you watch Survivor.  Starting tonight.  I think I"m getting more used to the tablet however I prefer my laptop because of the typing factor .

Waving to everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hey all, quiet here today.   I did the Xbike for 15 miles and then the BodyGym, and took a 40 minute walk outside with Logan today.  Windy from the South but at least I wasn't freezing.   I'm heading to the Cross country ski trail now with a friend so will have lots of exercise in today.

Enjoy your day!

Respected Contributor

Bopper, you're a machine today!  Good job.  

Patty, I hope Lucy and DH and DS and you are doing OK.

Hi Laura and Skylark and Tony.  I hope you're having a good day.  How's your back, Laura?

A friend is coming over and will go to the workout room with me today.  She has serious back issues so will do the bike.  I'll stick to the treadmill.

It's sunny and 65 today.  Lovely day.  It's way too early for spring here, but a break from the winter cold for a few days welcome. 

Honored Contributor

Checking in:   I did do my short ride class and power today with practically no weights.  That was interesting.  

Thank you for asking, nomless.  Back still hurts when I lie down at night.  I finally broke down and am taking ibuprofen to get through the night but it only lasts until about 1-2am and then I'm up.  I'm not used to not sleeping and I have had a horrible month at work with an even worse one still to come so I'm not pleasant.  I am going to do PM medicine tonight in the hopes I finally get back to a solid night sleep.   

I am getting very discouraged because I want to be bopper and the rest of you guys and I can't even do anything hardly anymore.  I feel like I totally defeated the purpose of being healthy with a gym membership a few years ago.  But enough whining.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their day!  Glad to see the weather is warmer.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@laura, it sounds like a PM med is a good idea to help you get some rest.

Stress at work is a bummer, I know.  But try not to be discouraged.  We all go up and down in what we do or can do.  Heck, I'm just getting back into it after being totally negligent for two months.  Try not to compare today to anything else because today is it's own day and is not like others.  Heck, congratulate yourself for doing something today. (But I hope you didn't overdo it.). Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, or maybe you'll need to back off for awhile and let things get better.  Either way, it's all good.  

Hang in there.  

Respected Contributor

I saw on another thread that Leslie Sansone is going to be on Q Sat between 10 am - 2 PM EST with her new Miracle Miles program.  There's a vid promo on her website.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

@laura, it sounds like a PM med is a good idea to help you get some rest.

Stress at work is a bummer, I know.  But try not to be discouraged.  We all go up and down in what we do or can do.  Heck, I'm just getting back into it after being totally negligent for two months.  Try not to compare today to anything else because today is it's own day and is not like others.  Heck, congratulate yourself for doing something today. (But I hope you didn't overdo it.). Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, or maybe you'll need to back off for awhile and let things get better.  Either way, it's all good.  

Hang in there.  

Heart  Thank you.  Smiley Happy