Honored Contributor

All I can say is I hope the anti-maskers stay well 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor
Frankly, I don't particularly care about the health of the people who refuse to wear masks. They are making that poor choice themselves. It's the other people who are around them and are potentially being exposed to this horrible virus that I worry about. 😷
Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  You have your opinion, I have mine.  People not wearing masks properly, people touching face to adjust mask, reusing masks over and over, says right on the box "WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM COVID19. Your best bet is to stay home...

Contributor

Re: Wearing masks

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxoxOMG!  Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.  Instead of trying to control people, stay home...

Valued Contributor

I think part of the problem is that some people are gonna do whatever they want regardless of how dangerous it can be to themselves and others. I live in California and most people are wearing masks in public places but there are some who dont expecially the ones with small kids which i dont get. I dont understand the people who think wearing one does not help? You have to respect science and facts and educate yourselves. Not wearing a mask is very selfish. This isnt a movie you're watching, its reality and its happening. Social distance isnt gonna help when things are opening up and its not possible to do so. An ounce of effort can prevent a pound of pain. I mean is it THAT much harder to just wear one? How much work is it? Just follow the dang rules. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@Lovemymaltese 

Stop already you point  is made

@Lovemymaltese wrote:

@I am still oxoxOMG!  Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.  Instead of trying to control people, stay home...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

i wear them when I go outside, but I no longer wear makeup with them on.  They make my makeup run.  I think I must be allergic.  But my make up including my eyes is a watery mess with a mask on. 

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

Its very very easy to identify the posters getting their misinformation from one source that has been sued already for lying to their viewers. The saddest thing is they believe the lies

@lianne 

What 1 source would that be? Thank you.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: Wearing masks

[ Edited ]

1. @Pook wrote:

Common sense shows that if everyone wears a mask and they unknowlingly have the virus that when they talk, cough and  sneeze it will keep the spray from fanning out and getting on others!!

Why would those with asthma not need to wear a mask?  When I had severe asthma issues I was told to wear a mask when mowing the grass or doing anything where  there is a lot of dust so obviously no problem with wearing a mask.

@Pook 

The only allergy I have is to Iron. When I mow our acreage in the Fall with our ton of tree leaves, I have always worn a mask. Why? Because I can see it and feel it when I breathe it. I didn't and don't need a "so-called expert" to tell me to do so.

I also get Iron Infusions, in spite of being allergic to it. Yes, it is a risk for me. I have already been close to cashing it in with Anaphylactic Shock during this procedure.

One of the above is a risk to maintain my health, the other is to protect myself from something I can actually see and feel. The latter is something I do not need a so-called expert to speculate their view on why "I" should.

hckynut

hckynut(john)