Honored Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE MARCH EXERCISE THREAD

Reunite with your Breath yoga tonight.

I received all of my purchases from free shipping weekend. Thought for sure one was lost yet again but popped up at the last moment. I used my pull chop for the first time this morning to add walnuts to my yogurt parfait for lunch and it worked beautifully. 

Got my oven gloves so I can stop burning myself and some new work dresses. Also got some planners for my side business for summer. Very productive shopping binge.

Check off retail therapy for my exercise for March too. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Yoga for a Fresh Start this morning. Hope everyone is having a good week. 

Respected Contributor

Happy Hump Day!

Ice and snow storm here!  Hoping we don't lose power with the heavy snow on the lines.

Today was more of a freestyle day.   Rebounding on the reformer, some arm and back work, Total Gym and Bike.

Grilled burgers tonight.  We grill all winter. Just shovel off our deck and haul the grill over.

So this month is almost over, bring on April!

Honored Contributor

Reunited with my Core this morning. Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone!  Just finished my workout (virtually) with my trainer.  Went to the gym yesterday and also had a dance lesson.  I have a performance tonight and we have a showcase on Saturday.

@bopper I saw your weather picture on FB--I am so over winter.  We're supposed to be pretty nice here.  I'm sweating right now so I'm about to open the window.

That's what I am looking forward to most--opening my windows and putting the humidifier away for the year!

I told my 'secret' to my dance partner yesterday--I want to be able to do the splits in one of our performances--and now I have to commit.  It may take me years to get to that point though Haha!  I used to be able to do them both ways, but now I'm old and inflexible.

Hopefully I will be getting my permanent crown today.  I don't want to make another trip to the dentist.

That's about all that's on my schedule, so have a good rest of the day!

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday Eve!   Well the last day of March and it's going out like a Lion!  Schools closed here for the 2nd day in a row.  Ice, slush and snow and wind.  Oh yippie!  Seriously so over Winter!

This morning I did a 20 minute spin beginner workout with Kaleigh.  Still can't keep up....ughh 3 months in but apparently it takes longer than that.  Then did 30 minute booty workout from youtube on my reformer and some rebounding on the reformer for 20 minutes and finished with some Pilates chair work.

@DrKelli  I could never do the splits.   I am the least flexible person on earth.   Right now I am working on my thoracic area, I have absolutely no flexion in my upper back. 

Hoping April is better for all of us...