Respected Contributor

Re: WELCOME TO THE DECEMBER EXERCISE THREAD

Move it Monday is Here! 

Today started with Coffee hahaha

And then 20 minute Spin workout with Kaliegh and then her 15 minute Lower ab workout. Now who doesn't need their lower abs worked right... Look her up on Youtube she is fantastic.  I mean you have 15 minutes...

Then I did a John Geary 15 minute Jumpboard workout on the reformer and ended with Cellercising for 15 minutes lay down ab bouncing.   After I finished I strapped on the snow shoes and did the trail.  Beautiful sunnny day and 40.  I'll take it!!

All movement is good movement gang?  Remember that!

Honored Contributor

Well, my workout wasn't as great as I'd hoped.  The regular instructor was absent and the sub treated our senior class like a beginner class.  I barely broke a sweat, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Core Power Wakeup today. I will probably be feeling this later on. My arms are really tired from all the planks and downward dogs this week. 

And it's tracker day! Hopefully Amazon will deliver while I am at work. Excited to wrap my final birthday gifts and get familiar with the new device for myself. Also excited to see what they offer as far as workouts.

I noticed my old tracker wasn't tracking my sleep or steps properly so hopefully Amazon is better. 

I need the distraction because my family always implodes around the holidays and this year has been no exception and the most spectacular and sad version yet.  I say that only because I know everyone is having family drama. I think I can take top prize. We've all got something and I hope everyone is staying strong physically and emotionally. We got each other! Smiley HappyHeart

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 Hope the tracker is a good one!

Agree, holidays seem to bring out family drama for some families.  I have made it a point to simplify things. Doesn't always work, but this year seems promising.

I went to the rec center  and will walk later this today.  I biked yesterday and for December in CO, it was a perfect pedaling day where I live.   I do enjoy outdoor exercising.

Haven't bought my fitness journal yet..  still looking at them. I did buy The Blue Zones  Challenge - newly out It might be enough without purchasing a true journal. Haven't had to look into in  depth yet.

Have a good Tuesday everyone.

Respected Contributor

Happy Tuesday!! 

This mornig was a 30 minute Spin ride with Kaleigh and then her AMRAP upper body workout.  Since I don't have various dumbbells I used the TG for some of it.  Then abs and reverse abs on my bench, Bootysprout 3x15 reps and lay done ab bouncing to round it out.  Heading to the snowy trail with Logan. I'll see how he does.  I packed it down good the last 2 days with the snowshoes

Family drama ahh yes..  I don't tell ya all of mine so I may take the win on that @Laura14  I hate to say this but sometimes Family sucks!  LOL....My DIL has decided to spend Christmas with her ex Mother in law!  Seriously it irritates me and my son wont' say peep!   Why are men afraid to speak up to their spouse.  I want him with us.  And another thing is nobody wants to set "times" like dinner times.... " Well let me get out my magic wand"  and I"ll present dinner.... Ughhhhh  I need a schedule so I can prepare...I won't go on but it's never fun and most times I just want the Holidays over with.

See ya got me started Hahah!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bopper Smiley Very Happy Sorry! You get your heart rate up enough. I was just nervous about my sister and it sounds like things went as well as they could today so I shall speak no more. Except absolutely agree about dinner. There are no elves making holiday turkeys and stuffing and family should always come first. Exes get another day. 

My trackers are here! Two are birthday wrapped and I am about ready to dig into mine. Excitement! I have just lost any excuse to not bopper up my workouts. 😂

Honored Contributor

Brain Body Balance yoga this morning. Have a great Wednesday! 

Honored Contributor

Good morning, group.

On my agenda today is cardio at my fitness center and a little walking the track afterwards.

Have a beautiful blessed and safe day.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Happy Wednesday!

Today I had a hard time getting going.  It's very dreary here and almost raining.  I did my Kaleigh AMRAP ( as many reps as possible) Leg day and it was 30 minutes long and I won't kid you it was hard!!  Then shd did a 12 minutes AMRAP ab session and that had me winded....I was going to use the reformer but after that I crawled to the shower haha....

I son may not make it tomorrow.  @DrKelli  he said bad bad winds in excess of 100 mph and already hundreds of flights cancelled.  He leaves at 11:30 tomorrow morning I think he said.  I hope by then things are calmed down there.  Not sure when flights are cancelled are all flights bumped back or just the cancelled ones.  

I feel like being a Hallmark sloucher today haha but I know I need to do last minute stuff inside before they come.

Keep boppin !

Trusted Contributor

The wind event was real here in CO. Started around 8am and it's still going. Where I am, we got 70mph winds with gusts higher. I got to the rec center at 5am  and my workout in and home before the weather changed. Also because apparently I don't listen to my inner self telling me not to, I walked with a friend.  During that time we both wondered what we were thinking and then i high fived myself for getting out there!

We lost power for about an hour.  Gave me a chance to  relax  little. Wind for some reason is unnerving isn't it?

This is a quick event- should be good tomorrow. I do believe there were no planes going in and out of  DIA ( Denver  airport) 

All the extreme weather out there, makes me want to be say, be safe everyone. Oh, and not  forget the  covid in all it's form, is still lurking around too.

Have a good Wed.evenng.