Honored Contributor

I have a canadian friend coming down in a couple weeks - I will ask her to bring me some.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I just looked at my box and my Voltaren gel (1percent) does have a script label on it but after looking at other items my MD faxes over to the pharmacy, the OTC items get the script label with directions for use also so this may have been an OTC item.  I purchase so many items at one time, I am not certain.  Just hope you find any relief.  

Esteemed Contributor

I've been active in various sports all my life and now I have the knees to prove it. At this point, I'll try anything to relieve the pain and discomfort. I've used Voltaren gel but I don't find it particularly effective. That Australian cream is another product I've tried but got no help. My physical therapist said my hips and quads are already very strong so I cannot benefit from further PT. I still work out but it hurts. My doctors say I should keep exercising but nothing can be done to help. I'm not at the point for knee replacement but this pain is the pits!

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I've been active in various sports all my life and now I have the knees to prove it. At this point, I'll try anything to relieve the pain and discomfort. I've used Voltaren gel but I don't find it particularly effective. That Australian cream is another product I've tried but got no help. My physical therapist said my hips and quads are already very strong so I cannot benefit from further PT. I still work out but it hurts. My doctors say I should keep exercising but nothing can be done to help. I'm not at the point for knee replacement but this pain is the pits!

Sounds like you might be a good candidate for an Aeropilates machine .... mine is a lifesaver !!!