Honored Contributor

Get your flu shots!  You don't want what I've got.  Worse today, headache, congestion, cough, body aches.  I did find a drugstore that has Tamiflu and I'll go pick it up about 3pm.  All the local Walgreens are out of it.

@On It

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Glad you found it. Our whole family got the flu shot in the last few weeks. I've gotten it as long as I can recall. I'm 73 and haven't had the flu since high school.

I did have a bad cold in 2006, but that's it.

Take care and get well soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Get well soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 Sorry you are not feeling well.  Sending you wishes to feel better soon Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Update on Flu

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 I am sorry you are getting worse. Drink water, then drink some more water. I hope the Tamiflu kicks in quickly and shortens your illness.

I think it is a good sign that you still feel like posting. Use that for your benchmark. If you find yourself feeling worse and you don't have the energy to post, call for help.  

I had the flu once. It is tough and takes a couple of weeks to get back to full strength. Don't be a hero and try to do too much. Get plenty of rest. Please keep us posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry your worse today. Get the tamiflu and rest. I got my shot a few weeks ago. I heard on news they said it will be a bad year for flu. Get well! 🍜

Super Contributor

Take care of yourself. I am so sorry you got the flu. I hope you feel better soon

Honored Contributor

When one of us four got the flu ,years ago ,we all got it, i always now for many years get the flu shot, hope your dogs are comforting you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Take care of yourself,

I Hope You Feel Better Soon Quotes

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Get your flu shots!  You don't want what I've got.  Worse today, headache, congestion, cough, body aches.  I did find a drugstore that has Tamiflu and I'll go pick it up about 3pm.  All the local Walgreens are out of it.

@On It

@Kachina624 can't you get it delivered?  Curbside pick-up at the very least.