Respected Contributor

Signed up for another 110 training sessions, watch out a whole new body for Spring/Summer 2018.   

Maybe I'll have a body like Danica Patrick but in a somewhat expanded way, I'm not petite like her.

Truly an investment,

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling

I have never seen Danica's body when it wasn't in full racing gear, so from what you have said, I will assume she looks very fit. Driving race cars is one of the hardest physical and mental jobs of any sport in which I have participated, and many think it is like going for "the old Sunday Drive". She is a great race car driver, and I can assure you she is also a great athlete, in top physical and mental shape.

@Just Bling, I have no doubt you will succeed in getting your body as close as physically possible to that of Danica. You now possess all the tools and mental strength to do so. I could not be happier for you. Best always,

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

You go girl,

Image result for small thumbs up smiley pic

Regular Contributor

""YOU GO...BLING"""  that's fantastic 😆 I always wanted to do that with personal trainer because I have No muscle strength or tone..so how did you get into this???

I have only  3 different gyms in area, a family owned very small,  anytime fitness and WMCA.  I figure with a trainer waiting for me I would definitely go, plus do things the correct way, that's the biggest, doing it right. 

Well, I'm Proud of you!!!!! !!!

Respected Contributor

That's great!  Deedeewar, you can ask around.  I have a trainer that comes to my house, so that might be something that would work for you.

Respected Contributor

@deedeewar    I had -0- and seriously it was a pathetic zero,

Now, 4 months later, I'm really strong.  i got a trainer because I had zilch and I didn't want to get hurt nor do I want to feel pain.  They are there with you and watch your form and push you when you think YOU had enough but they believe you have more in you.

Get a trainer, you'll love it.  

I don't have a place in my house to work out or having somebody come to your home would be ideal...envy you.   @santorini

Valued Contributor

110 lessons must be very expensive or did you get a package deal? My gym charges 40 dollars per lesson, unless they run a special>