Honored Contributor

Time to get ready for tomorrow

And remember @JudyL , like with my knee surgeries , if anything happens you still get alllll my makeup😁

I placed a pickup order for the Juvias Place Rosey Posey liquid blush at Ulta .  My rare Beauty liquid blush in the same(ish) color is either nearly empty or nearly dried up.  

Went to see my parents today. I know I'm nearly 65 but I still need my mom at times like this. I think my dad could understand what I was having done tomorrow. I asked him to pray for me.  Since I have absolutely no idea what my recovery time is going to look like, I bought a lot of food we could cook in the air fryer.  I am so incredibly fortunate to have a husband that can stay home and care for me as long as he needs to.

I've got to wash and style my hair and put my night face on and join my dogs who are already in my bed LOL

Oh, I used some Dior forever Foundation today and while it was nice and wore well I can't say it was any better than my Lancome or Nars.  

I got the Killian I don't need a prince to be a princess perfume today and adore it! It is soft and powdery but with a depth.  I need a big size! Maybe I can ask for that for my birthday. I'll be wearing it tomorrow🥰

Good night friends

Honored Contributor

Re: Time to get ready for tomorrow

@monicakm - Prayers and healing thoughts.  Stay strong.  Heart

Respected Contributor

@monicakm Best wishes for the procedure.  🤞 for a quick recovery.  I can't imagine much keeping you down for long.  Keep us posted!

Respected Contributor

Prayers for you to be back here with us soon. Let us know how you are doing. Take care.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm   Prayers for you.  Take care.  Thinking of you.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm Sending prayers for a quick recovery

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Respected Contributor

Healing thoughts and prayers!
Valued Contributor

Wishing you well @monicakm. I always want my mom during sickness and surgery too! Gives me a sense of comfort plus she always brings me dinner and dessert while I’m recovering. 😊
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm Sending prayers for you. Come back to us soon as you can.