Valued Contributor
On 11/22/2014 inGeorgia said:

You can use an inexpensive play ground ball to do inner thigh exercises. Many pilates exercise incorporate a ball placed between the knees to keep your thigh muscles active. It's pretty much the same idea behind the Suzanne Summers thigh gadget. Place a ball between you knees and squeeze away.

I agree with inGeorgia. I do Pilates exercises, like this one shown in the video clip with a small ball, and I also use a resistance band around my ankles and lower legs. A few reps and my inner things burn. But it feels amazing and really works in a pretty short period to firm inner thighs if you do it daily.

Valued Contributor

Wow this looks like a battle field. Don't know if I should even jump in.

The only think that would help my inner thighs is a scalpel!!!!

Honored Contributor

IMO, if weight is not the problem, there is nothing you can do because inner thighs are fat, not muscle. I have lost a lot of weight in the past few years (20-25 lbs) and I am my normal weight right now (what I weighed in high school). My inner thighs are still too fat. They are the same as one's upper inner arms, no way that goes away. BTW, that jiggle can start at a very young age, even in one's teens.

My experience only. There are many suggestions here that obviously work for someone who is really dedicated. Good Luck!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Don't let the fancy ballet term frighten you. All you need to do is stand with one foot (toe pointed) with the heel by the big toe of the other and circle the foot in a half circle. Need not be the perfect ballet move but close and does work the inner thighs.

Regular Contributor
I have used a dvd series called Ballet Beautiful. You can find them on Amazon. Very simple and easy to follow instructions. They re also broken out in segments so you can create your own sequences and work whatever areas you want at a particular workout. Great work out for inner and outer thighs. You don't need a background in ballet to do basic ballet moves Smiley Happy
Contributor

Try some plie squats. I have a Pilates magic circle and that is GREAT for inner thigh exercises. You can do the same types of exercises with a ball or the circle to squeeze between your knees. Even adding either to typical Pilates moves works that area well.

Honored Contributor
My inner thighs hang like the flags on a parade band stand. I would unhesitatingly watch a YouTube about a ballet position nd do it if I cared about my crepey inner thighs but since neither the cats nor DH have complained, I don'th think I'll bother.