Honored Contributor

Re: Teleconfering on Medical Office Visits

@Snooky60  Thank you for your kind words. It did go well.  Somewhere I posted about it.  

The problem with doing something like this is often my Dr (well  the PA/Physicians Assistant) or the Dr will decide right then and there to shoot something into a part of my body (i.e. hands, fingers, legs, back, you name it) while I'm being examined.

So, it worked fine this time but it isn't feasible most of the time due to the reasons I just mentioned.

Then that means I have to go another 3 weeks in a lot of pain until the next appointment.

I'm due to see the thyroid (I don't have one) Dr this month and the cardiologist.  

I don't know how that's going to go.  We shall see.

My friend came over to carry up some of my errrr....stuff (?) QVC and groceries.

She's making masks to sell (or give out).  She can use the money and I have friends who need them so I'll just pay her for some and hand them out.  That's what I call a win-win.

Anyway, I don't know where you live but I hope you'll stay well.  I hope that you have family or a furbaby to keep you company.

I have 2 furbabys.  Katie (who is psycho and won't let anyone touch her) and Bill who'll go home with everyone.

Be safe.  Fondly, Annabelle

Honored Contributor

Re: Teleconfering on Medical Office Visits

@I am still oxox wrote:

my husband had a suspicious mole on his ankle reviewed by our Dermatologist via telavisit

@I am still oxox   That's interesting.  I have what I think is a cyst on my leg.  I'm not sure, though, and would like for my dermatologist to look at it.  I don't want to go into the office right now and was wondering how a teleconference would work for that.  I think I'd rather wait until she could actually see it in person though.

Regardless of what it is, it bothers me and I want it removed, so I might as well wait to go in.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau