Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

One of my favorite employees at my grocery store said he obviously couldn't be sure, but he'd heard one customer tell another that he bought TP at Big Lots.   I went over there last Sunday and they had those 6 roll mega packs for $5 ... so I got two.

Funny thing is, when I saw it, it was such a shock to see it that I had to check both sides of the package to make sure it was TP and not something else!  It was like seeing the proverbial mirage in the desert!   LOL

So .... if you need some, try your local Big Lots stores .... early in the day, of course.   HTH

Mask   Mask   Mask

You are so funny lol.  I did the same thing I picked it up and looked to make sure it was not paper towels lol.

Respected Contributor
We've been passing up TP for weeks. Big Lots had it long before Wegmans or Walmart had restocked. As a matter of fact, when Wegmans had not one jar of sauce, Big Lots--and Dollar General--had Ragu and Prego (and, no, as some like to sniff, it was NOT expired).

It's a good idea to occasionally see what these stores offer, even if you don't need them at that time. Last week, Big Lots also had rubbing alcohol and Lysol spray.

What worries you masters you.