Trusted Contributor

No eating after dinner.  We do have a piece of good dark chocolate for dessert!

Respected Contributor

@matty liz   As @Carmie, @Cheriere and @Gingerhead suggested, I also have just one square of of Intense Dark

Ghirardelli chocolate after dinner.

I just had one piece and that satisfies my chocolate craving.

One piece of 72% cacao= 65 calories.

Valued Contributor

Thanks friends.  I knew you would help.  I like the variety and see trying each and changing up.  You are great.

Honored Contributor

I have choc cravings often and I always have a few squares of dark chocolateWoman Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Just remember the Atkins treats are mostly used for Keto so they may be very high in fat; if you aren't on Keto then you may want to try something else, like sugar-free chocolate pudding or dark chocolate. Frozen bananas dipped in melted dark chocolate really good also. Try Carbmaster yogurt (Kroger proprietary)they have many flavors like key lime pie, dulce de leche, etc.

Honored Contributor

My go to occasional snack is half an apple dipped in warm, melted chocolate chips and peanut butter.  

Esteemed Contributor

I floss and brush my teeth right after dinner. It's a great deterrent for no evening snacking.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My idea would be to train yourself to not eat anything after dinner, works for me, I never do any eating in between meals. Just tell yourself, NO!, maybe try eating dinner a little later than you do now. Also, try to leave your kitchen after dinner ,and not return.  I turn my kitchen light off and go upstairs to my bedroom, watch TV up there and try to tell myself I am done eating for the day.  Kitchen is closed !!!

Sounds like my parents house. I was always "Slim and Trim" when I lived there! Need to start following this rule again! 😅
"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran