Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66     Wow... so sorry you are in such pain and having to deal with all this medical hoopla.Woman Sad Praying that they get their act together so you get the best care and get on the mend. I will keep you in my thoughtsHeart and please update us about what is going on.  ~SeaMaiden~

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry for you pain and suffering. I pray you get it straightened out very soon and are on the road to recovery. 
I can so relate. Last year in January I fell down the stairs and broke my arm in several places and shattered my elbow. It took 3 weeks to have surgery, I went to three different surgeons and had 3 preop visits bloodwork and all and the first two were useless because the hospitals did not take my insurance, I sat useless in a recliner for 3 weeks prior to surgery. 

Trusted Contributor

I am sending you sunshine to brighten up your ill days @Annabellethecat66 

15e879e7bf36165f4114dd07a35a7a09.jpg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, so very sorry for all you are going thru and hope you can get the MRI you so badly need soon. Prayers to you for a full recovery. Keep us posted when you are able.

Honored Contributor

@Jersey Born ....A woman in my town died of a heart attack last week because she was afraid of the virus, so she would not go to the hospital.

Now mind you we have had less than 10 cases in our county and 1 case in the hopsital!  She had nothing to fear, now she is dead.

Honored Contributor

Your siituation is where my patience dies.  I understand and try to be understanding, but this is unacceptable in my book.  With so many hospitals at 1/2 staff now, it's ridiculious, my state is the same way right now and I'm about to go and set on the Governor's lap. Totally ridiculous.  

Esteemed Contributor

There is no excuse for this to happen. I wouldn't even try to be understanding in this case. I see potential lawsuits. (I don't mean that Annabelle would sue, but there are other situations that might go to court.) 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I'm sorry your back is injured and you can't get the MRI! I hope it's soon and no more bad kitty!

My friend has been trying to get an x-ray of her foot since March. She finally got it when VA went to phase 1 last week and it was fractured and she's in an air cast. Almost a 3 month wait! 
  I hope the rest of VA is open more soon and less virus spread so we can all have appointments. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Oh, that sounds so terribly painful!  😩

I hope you can get this resolved ASAP.  And I hope your daughter and grandchildren can help out while you're resting and recuperating.  

Valued Contributor

So sorry to hear of your mishap Annabelle. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any of your posts lately, which I look forward to reading. Prayers, fingers crossed and all good thoughts to you my friend.