Valued Contributor

Keep up the good fight.  Hope all goes well with whatever procedure you have performed.

Trusted Contributor
@Annabellethecat66, wow, the beat sure does go on!! Wishing you great luck with your procedure!!😃
Honored Contributor

@ECBG Take care and be safe. Love you and know I am thinking of you.

To my wonerful friends here, thank you for your prayers and kind wishes.

I’ll come on in a day or two and tell you how the operation went down.

😻

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Oh My Gosh!! This was the procedure the Orthopedic Surgeons were going to do for my back following the car accident in 2018. It is done often and under a local ansthetic. You'll be able to lie on your stomach due to the local; they will keep you comfortable and monitor your breathing. Be sure to let them know about your asthma. Lots of good info on the web if your surgeon didn't provide you with enough to read.  

When is this glue procedure expected to take place? How many discs are involved? Will this help your previous pain as well? 

Glad your adult children will be there to help, but have a feeling you'll feel so much better quickly!

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you face this. Be careful and follow the recovery process. Confident you'll feel so much better.

Let us know what the results are from the Hematologist. That's unsettling, but hopefully if anything, is being caught early. Blessings. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  Right now I’m in the bed.  Tomorrow I’ll get on my laptop and answer your questions.

This IPad drives me crazy to type on.  My daughter’s been here for 1 month.  She flies back tomorrow and will leave Denver on Friday and arrive here on Sunday.

She’s bringing her dog and her boyfriend is driving with her.  She has lots of friends on the East coast.  She’ll visit them too. 

She quit her job.  She’ll probably get another job in about 2 months.  Shehasamazing credentials so it will be easy to find a job in Denver.

Take care.  Fondly, Annabellethecat😘

Respected Contributor

We will patiently await your return.  Blessings.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Thinking of you. Know the recovery for back is long and oh, so uncomfortable. Take your time and rest, rest, rest. We'll be here whenever you feel up to writing about the experience. Sending wishes for a successful recovery. Hugs from afar! Heart

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for you, hon.  I had a tooth extracted yesterday and I'm in alot of pain but yours is MUCH worse.  I'll ask God to help you. XXXOOO