Respected Contributor

Re: Saturday, March 5th - Andrew Lessman ChocoNuvo TS

Now he is on HSN with the same video

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Quick question...I see the Choconuvo is 129 for 300 free ship now! Is this the TTV price early or will it go further down in price? I am interested in trying this product ( I use his Essential-1,Fibermucil,HS&N,Energy,Vit C and Friendly Flora- Love all his vitamins!) and if this is the TTV price early, I will order now! TIA

This is the TS price, regular price for 300 is $219.90

This is the TS price. -- @Drythe it's available now. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Thanks to you @bebe777, I ordered choconuvo in December. After taking 2 with lunch everyday for 2 months, I had my cholesterol checked last week. Yesterday the doctors office called with my results-my total has decreased from 236 to 211!!! Choconuvo is the only thing I can attribute this change to because I've made no other changes. The message from my doctor was "keep doing what you've been doing" (I brought a square with me to show him). In 3 months, I will have my cholesterol checked again and look forward to my total decreasing even more.

I will be ordering another 300 count supply Friday night if I can stay awake. Otherwise, I'll set the alarm for the crack of dawn to ensure I place my order before choconuvo sells out. 

Thank you so very much❤️!!!

IS your cholestral higher levels due to diet , or hereditary? The reason I ask is my mom eats esxtremely healthy but her levels are high and it is said to be geneitic..

Respected Contributor

Are the plant sterols in this the same as in his Colestacare?  I experienced dizziness taking colestacare (it stopped when I stopped taking them) and I assume it was from the plant sterols in it.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the 300 again. We haven't finished the first 300 yet, but we don't want to be without it.

Did Andrew mention what the vet said about Lincoln?

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

I was one of his consumers that purchased his Essential 1 TS early last week. My understanding is that he will be offering all of his TS offerings in the 8:00 p.m.hour EST moving forward. 

I will  not be picking up his ChocoNuvu, but I will be watching, when possible. I always find Andrew so informative and you learn so much from his presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey

I thought that I was the only one that wanted to hear about the dog. I watched about 20 or 25 minutes when he did his live presentation, and he did not give an update on Lincoln during that time frame.

Frequent Contributor

I went crazy and ordered two of the 300 count. Since you get $10 off second  item of same product this was an even better purchase.   Looking forward to trying this. 👍😃

Trusted Contributor

@CoastalGal, about 15 years ago, due to my  healthy diet and daily exercise, my doctor determined my problem is genetic. I am eating 3 healthy meals per day, but a few times a week I'm known to have a brownie or a few cookies😀.

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if he will be on as he usually is in April? I don't think I will bother with this TS. I did replenish my peppermint tea from Andrew last week, it is excellent. Highly recommend his tea, no bitter after taste.