Honored Contributor

Re: Saturday, March 5th - Andrew Lessman ChocoNuvo TS

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@bebe777, thank you for the suggestion of Fibermucil😀! will check into that in a few minutes.  I'm also going to look at the glucosamine/chondroiden formula for these old & achey bones!

@LIndaMJ, I have been taking Andrew's Gulcosamine/Chondroitin formula for 4-5 years and it's great. I really highly recommend it.

Btw, I started the Supplements - which supplements do you take thread some months back. The list of the supplements I take (mainly Andrew's) are in post #2 of that thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, how can I ever thank you enough❤️. I have the Fibermucil and Glucosamine/Chondroiden with added MSM and Curcumin in my bag. The reviews of the alleviated symptoms from these match mine, the popping in my knee and hip joint and bursitis. Some one even stated she does not need cortisone injections because of this formula! I don't relish the thought of taking 5 pills per day, but if they work it will be so worth it! For 3 months I've been taking a formula of 2000 mg of Glucosamine and 1200 mg of  Chondroiden with 500 mg MSM and 10 mg Hyaluronic Acid with little relief. Thank you once again for your tremendous help!!!

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@bebe777, how can I ever thank you enough❤️. I have the Fibermucil and Glucosamine/Chondroiden with added MSM and Curcumin in my bag. The reviews of the alleviated symptoms from these match mine, the popping in my knee and hip joint and bursitis. Some one even stated she does not need cortisone injections because of this formula! I don't relish the thought of taking 5 pills per day, but if they work it will be so worth it! For 3 months I've been taking a formula of 2000 mg of Glucosamine and 1200 mg of  Chondroiden with 500 mg MSM and 10 mg Hyaluronic Acid with little relief. Thank you once again for your tremendous help!!!

awww, @LIndaMJ, thank you so much for your kind words and I's so glad that you're excited about getting these two products. -- They use top notch ingredients... lol, you can always count on that with Andrew. Smiley Happy

Andrew only used the sulfate forms of Glucosamine and Chondroitin which is the form far preferred by research studies... and, of course, it's the more expensive form (HCl being the cheap form that mass market manufacturers use).

btw, hyarluronic acid is not really bioavailable and can't effectively be absorbed by the intestinal tract. 

Enjoy his shows this weekend!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

CHOCONUVO IS FINALLY BACK!

I know that “patience is a virtue,” but knowing that has not helped the last 3 months pass more quickly while I was awaiting ChocoNuvo.  Unlike vitamins that we can create in a matter of weeks, ChocoNuvo requires months to go from cacao beans to become ChocoNuvo.  In fact, the newly created ChocoNuvo we have available today started with a commitment many months ago to a unique crop of organic and fair trade cacao beans growing in a far-off land.  It has not been easy, but thanks to everyone at ProCaps Labs, we will have ample supply of ChocoNuvo starting tonight at 8 PM Eastern for a Sneak Peek at the Today’s Special.  We expect things to sell out on Saturday and, because of the heat of summer, there cannot be another ChocoNuvo event until sometime next fall…at least 7 months away. So once again I must learn more patience; however, since this will be the last ChocoNuvo event until next fall, we thought we would make it even more affordable to stock up, so any additional bottles of the 300 count ultra-economy size you order will now come with an extra $10 savings.

Based upon last weekend’s unanimous feedback, we are once again kicking off the Today’s Special a few hours early for those of you who might be asleep at the midnight hour or may miss tomorrow’s hours.  I have recorded a brief 15-minute video (with a sleeping Lincoln) and it will air at 8 PM Eastern at the beginning of Roger Teeter’s Hang-Ups Hour.  I could not have picked a better hour, since personally, I have been inverting for more than 35 years.  For me, inversion is a gentle means of counteracting the unavoidable affects of gravity.  As usual, I will then appear at 11 PM Eastern for a Variety Hour and then at midnight for the formal live kickoff of the ChocoNuvo Today’s Special.  I have been impatiently awaiting the return of ChocoNuvo and as quickly as we say hello to it tonight, we must say goodbye to it on Saturday night, but not before I do my best to provide as much information as possible about this one-of-a-kind product.  Of course, if you have any questions about ChocoNuvo, please post them below and I will do my best to answer them during the broadcasts tonight and tomorrow. 

Briefly, for those of you not yet familiar with ChocoNuvo, it is our unique creation that is without question the most delicious and heart healthy chocolate in the world.  It is only 26 calories per square with just a gram of sugars and the unique power to significantly lower cholesterol.  It is a perfect lower calorie and lower sugar alternative to satisfy a sweet tooth and its natural protective compounds offer a long list of healthy benefits.  We have seen a lot of products sell out quickly in my 25 years on TV, but none faster than ChocoNuvo did in December.  It was a very exciting day.  It was available for just that single day, yet it has already received 478 reviews and is rated a remarkable 4.6 Stars.  Although most Americans prefer less healthy milk chocolate, ChocoNuvo’s flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture have proven it to be a dark chocolate unlike anything available anywhere.  Best of all, that incredibly delicious and luxurious gourmet chocolate will also substantially lower your Total and LDL Cholesterol levels.  It is without question the most heart healthy chocolate in the world!  As everyone said last December, it sounds too good to be true, but the reviews have revealed that ChocoNuvo is the real deal…it delivers in all respects.  I cannot hide my excitement and I cannot wait to share ChocoNuvo with everyone.  Again, my apologies that it must go away until fall, but just as it was Mother Nature who was kind enough to give us ChocoNuvo, it is also her heat of summer that also takes it away (albeit temporarily).  That reminds me of a passage from the Bible (Job perhaps), but I have learned not to quote the Bible any longer lest I be prepared for the impassioned response that follows. Smiley Happy

I hope you enjoy the video sneak peek tonight at 8 PM Eastern Time and I will see you thereafter at midnight, 12 PM and 8 PM Eastern Time.  I look forward to sharing all the latest research on the health benefits of dark chocolate and the completely unique taste and exceptional heart health benefits of ChocoNuvo.

Best of health.

Andrew

_____

some additional information from Andrew's earlier blog on February 26th...

A quick update on ChocoNuvo.  Fingers crossed, things are looking good for a ChocoNuvo Event next Saturday. Two months ago, ChocoNuvo sold out in record time. During that event, I made the decision to make our entire 4-month inventory available and, as a result, HSN has been sold out ever since. Fortunately, we had committed to more cacao beans, but that takes time to turn into ChocoNuvo; however, we are on track for an Encore ChocoNuvo Event next weekend. If you did not get to try ChocoNuvo, it is our brand new and uniquely healthy dark chocolate that lowers cholesterol. In just a few hours on TV, it already has almost 500 reviews at an amazing 4.6 Stars. That is a surprising testament to how delicious it is, since most Americans prefer milk chocolate, not a 74% rich, creamy dark chocolate. Plus, folks are already seeing reductions in cholesterol, since each chocolate square provides the cholesterol-lowering power of a capsule of CholestaCare. Best of all ChocoNuvo is creamier and tastes better than any other dark chocolate. The good news is that ChocoNuvo will be back in soon. The bad news is that after these shows, ChocoNuvo will go away for many months, since HSN cannot ship chocolate during the summer heat. Accordingly, we will make it more affordable to stock up, since not only will we have a large 300-square supply at its very best price, but we will also offer an additional $10 per bottle savings on any additional 300-square bottles you purchase. I am sorry, but it will be at least 7 months before our next event. Once again, I will do a sneak peek video for those who want to learn more about ChocoNuvo or order theirs in advance at 8 PM Eastern Time on March 4th.

_____

This Saturday on March 5th,  Andrew Lessman will be having his ChocoNuvo TS. 

As always, Andrew has free S&H on all Procaps Labs purchases when he has HSN shows. 

The free S&H is currently in effect whether you make your purchases directly through Procaps Labs or through HSN. -- I just spoke with Procaps Labs and their free S&H remains in effect through this coming monday. The rep thinks that HSN has the same free S&H timetable, but it's still best to check at HSN to be sure.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Andrew Lessman's  HSN TV Schedule

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Andrew Lessman Live from HSN Studios 

Friday, March 4th

11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Saturday, March 5th • Today’s Special 

12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

______

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last week, from what I read, it sounded as though people were able to purchase the Essential-1 TS at 8pm ET on friday night... before the official start on saturday at midnight.

From the way I read Andrew's blog in the first post in this thread, to me it sounded as though his pre-recorded ChocoNuvo TS video was going to be broadcast at 8pm ET at the beginning of the show. 

I just got off the phone with Procaps Labs and they weren't sure of the specifics either. -- They were very helpful though. the rep said that he would call me back as soon as the ChocoNuvo TS went live at Procaps.

So as soon as he calls me back, I'll post this information. 

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but, from what I understand, there is only a limited quantity of ChocoNuvo available and Andrew does expect that the TS won't make it through saturday. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Quick question...I see the Choconuvo is 129 for 300 free ship now! Is this the TTV price early or will it go further down in price? I am interested in trying this product ( I use his Essential-1,Fibermucil,HS&N,Energy,Vit C and Friendly Flora- Love all his vitamins!) and if this is the TTV price early, I will order now! TIA

Frequent Contributor

You can order now

Trusted Contributor

@photodreamr wrote:

You can order now

Thanks @photodreamr and I did! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Quick question...I see the Choconuvo is 129 for 300 free ship now! Is this the TTV price early or will it go further down in price? I am interested in trying this product ( I use his Essential-1,Fibermucil,HS&N,Energy,Vit C and Friendly Flora- Love all his vitamins!) and if this is the TTV price early, I will order now! TIA

This is the TS price, regular price for 300 is $219.90

Respected Contributor

Just watched AL's live streaming pre TS video on HSN (it was before 7 Central time!)