Honored Contributor

Re: Protein-Rich Meal Replacement Powders

@Tinkrbl44   Have you tried the pumpkin spice flavor?  I saw it the other day at Walmart, but I had just bought the vanilla.

Esteemed Contributor

I found a dairy free Nutrition shake by Kate's Farm on Amazon.  

It isn't just protein but full nutrition.  Been adding it to a regular diet for extra ompth!

Honored Contributor

Besides their taste, it's always wise to compare nutrition labels of the ones you're interested in. It's surprising how similar some of them are but the cost can be very different.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Tinkrbl44   Have you tried the pumpkin spice flavor?  I saw it the other day at Walmart, but I had just bought the vanilla.

@Mom2Dogs 

I thought the PS was pretty good, but not "outstanding". 

I was disappointed in their Chocolate Mint last year.  I've never tried their Root Beer because I never found it in anything smaller than a 12 pack.

I'm a Vanilla anything lover and drank just that for years.

Now, my fave is their Chocolate Peanut Butter, which is weird for me because I'm really not a chocolate shake lover ... of anyone's brand! 

However, I think their CPB hits it out of the park!  

Respected Contributor

Hi! @Zhills

I thought I’d check out your dairy free nutrition shake by Kate’s Farm on Amazon, since I buy my Ripple protein shakes from them, which are also dairy free.

But unfortunately there’s too much sugar (20 grams per 1 - 11 oz bottle) for me to have every day. Ripple is 1 oz more with 12 oz and only has 9 grams of sugar.

I’ve been drinking Ripple milk and their protein shakes for 2 years now and have never felt better going dairy free. 🤗🤗🤗