Frequent Contributor

Marine MSM Collagen Peptides & Phytoceramides 

TS HSN: Presale available now. I use and love both. 

Respected Contributor

@Nana2158 wrote:

Can you please tell why you take these and why you like them?  I have been thinking about the Collagen...

Frequent Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Nana2158 wrote:

Can you please tell why you take these and why you like them?  I have been thinking about the Collagen...

Marine MSM Collagen: No nasty taste. Never upsets my stomach.

My hair, growth is off the chart. Nails strong long. Bone health. 

Hair Skin and Nails use too. Have to cut my nails grow so fast. 

For me inside out made all the difference along with healthy lifestyle eating real unprocessed choices exercise meditation. 

Buy all my supplements from his website no tax fast delivery. 

His quality unsurpassed. God Bless: Andrew Lessman. 

Respected Contributor

@Nana2158 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Nana2158 wrote:

For me inside out made all the difference along with healthy lifestyle eating real unprocessed choices exercise meditation. 

@Nana2158 wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

@Nana2158 wrote:

Thank you!

Regular Contributor

I take the phytocerimides and have purchased the largest size.  Unfortunately, I have extremely dry skin.  When my fingers started cracking to the point they would bleed, I started taking the phytocerimide capsules on a daily basis.  The cracks healed because this is an internal moisturizer.  It really does work.  My son has also started using it and it took care of his problems.  I know Andrew Lessman's vitamins are expensive, but unlike so many OTC Vitamins, they truly work.  I have a condition called Common Variable Immune Deficiency.  I have been taking various supplements for around 13 years.  I have only had one cold in the last 12 years.  My husband now takes them and he hasn't had any resperatory illnesses at all.  He takes different ones than I do.  He had floaters in his eyes and they have gone away since he started using the Eye Support supplement.  I can't say enough about Andrew Lessman's brand.  We are both in our 70's now.  They have literally been a life saver for us.  

Esteemed Contributor

I take a lot of his vits.  My nail would crack and break and split and stay short.  Now since hair and nails vits of his, my nails are long.  My hair growing to fast, but in good condition. Would not take any other brand of vits. just Lessman.  Expensive, but worth it, because they work and I take. 

They don't just sit on shelf.

Going to try some mentioned here.  I am very elderly, but have lots of energy.

Honored Contributor

His Phytoceramides are way over priced, I find quality ones for a lot less on amazon and ebay. his Marine Collagen is sourced from tilapia, a farm raised fish, I get quality brands that come from wild caught fish, a much better and healthier choice.  His hair, skin and nails supp did nothing for me, I take ones with higher Biotin content,. 

Valued Contributor

Andrew this morning put my credit card on fire with some of his SPECIALS on HSN, but Flex Pay helps a lot.Been a Customer  of his products since he first appeared on the Q many decades ago with his orange vitamin C powder.

Like how he explains everything it is a learning experience watching him always.

Am a senior now and know you are never too old to learn, how to keep yourself healthy and  looking and feeling not your age ,it's been working for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tuppermore    I've been taking Andrew's supplements for more than 30 years.     He is a true vitamin guru.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  you can find cheaper everything but how do you know the integrity of the source when you buy them from Amszkn or any big box store where they are mass produced and sit  on shelves for who knows how long