Trusted Contributor

Such good and welcomed news, @Preds! 😊 

Thank you for sharing the update. We'll keep the prayers going- including those of gratitude for your progress. ❤️

Respected Contributor

..just a caring 'Hi'

Super Contributor

@Preds “What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger” Glad to hear you are on maintenance and keeping up the good fight. Sending you strength and positive energy. 🌺

Honored Contributor

@Preds

Any news /update yet that you can share with us??

But.... will respect your privacy if you don't want to share with us.Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Preds

Any news /update yet that you can share with us??

But.... will respect your privacy if you don't want to share with us.Heart

@cowboy sam ... Will know more end of next week, but as of now I'll be on Maintenance Chemo every 3 weeks.  Just means they are taking one of the drugs away and the sessions won't be as long.  May change later, but I'll take it. Smiley Happy  All is good here. Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all ... Just sending you a "Hi". 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Re: @Preds: 😉

[ Edited ]

@Preds   Don't ever be discouraged!  Look for the silver lining!  All love and good wishes!!  Justice

Honored Contributor

Re: @Preds: 😉

[ Edited ]

What a great way to start my weekend @Preds.  So happy for you and will celebrate tonight on my living room floor being "beautified" by my almost 4 yr. old granddaughter while eating ice cream and PINK cupcakes.  Will have extra scoop in your honor.Heart

You are in hearts and prayers always.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 ... Sounds like a perfect evening to me.  Wish you could send her my way so I could get "beautified".  Enjoy for both of us and thank you. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@beckyb1012 ... Sounds like a perfect evening to me.  Wish you could send her my way so I could get "beautified".  Enjoy for both of us and thank you. Heart

You're already too beautiful for words, my friend @Preds!❤️

(((hugs)))

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova