Respected Contributor

@Preds  I'll make this short and sweet. My prayers and thoughts are with you for the 23rd. Chin up and shoulders back. You're going to get good news. Always said and always meant, " WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!  Our hugs are encompassing you! 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Me too Preds..we are here with you girl.

Honored Contributor

@Preds 

Thinking-of-You-Quotes-10.jpg

Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

That you so much for the support and prayers.  I know in my heart and soul they are working.  Y'all are a strong support system for so many and we all Thank You for it.  

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds

Thinking about you today and have positive thoughts for your test todayHeart

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

@Preds

Heart

Hope your visit went well!

Honored Contributor

Update from Preds. Your prayers, blessings white light and well wishes must be working.  Thank you all!!!! HeartHeartHeart

I'm moving on to "Maintenance Chemo". It's not gone, but it's not gotten bigger either. That's a good sign and I'm taking it. Y'all ain't getting rid of me yet.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Update from Preds. Your prayers, blessings white light and well wishes must be working.  Thank you all!!!! HeartHeartHeart

I'm moving on to "Maintenance Chemo". It's not gone, but it's not gotten bigger either. That's a good sign and I'm taking it. Y'all ain't getting rid of me yet.

Oh, my gosh, @Preds!    Your update brought happy tears!   I know all of us will continue the prayers, blessings, white light, and well wishes, super-uber-sized!   And I'm going right now to send up my thanks to the heavens, and unspeakable joy for this moment of grace.   My love to you, dear friend.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo ... My love right back to you sweetie.  I believe in all the strength coming from all these wonderful people and from above.  Preds may not be around here much, but by golly, she is and will be here for as long as she can.  Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: @Preds: 😉

[ Edited ]

@Preds   Keep buoyant above the waves..hoping every step is an improvement!