Esteemed Contributor

Kicks my butt, doing even the modifier.  Still I keep working it.

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation this morning.  It kicked my butt just watching.  You're going great, keep at it.

Super Contributor

Glad that you are enjoying it Mary Bailey

Spoiler

Spoiler
Smiley Tongue

Super Contributor

Re: PiYo bv Chalene

[ Edited ]
  • Glad you are enjoying it Mary Bailey Smiley Tongue
Regular Contributor

I was flipping thru the channels and happened to catch it and ordered it!  I CANNOT WAIT TO GET IT!  I've had my eye on this but didn't want to spend the $$ that Beachbody is wanting and also love that it is on easy pay.  I emailed customer service about getting more BB products, i.e. P90x3, 21 day extreme.  I hope those are coming our way too!

Esteemed Contributor

@pegsue check amazon  I got mine there for less than BB or Q. Brand new, un-opened and complete set.

Regular Contributor

Mary Bailey-I have checked and I only see something $3.00 less than what I bought from Q.....maybe it's my timing but I never seem to be able to catch the BB products on there on sale.  I keep trying though.

Honored Contributor
How long have you been doing PiYo? I've had my eye on it for a few months, but didn't pull the trigger on Saturday. I don't have a DVD player right now and prefer to use streaming videos from Amazon Prime.

I hope you will keep us updated on your progress. Maybe this will be enough to make me haul my laptop over to my TV and connect it just to watch DVDs.
Esteemed Contributor

@pegsue Mine was $48    I grabbed it the minute I saw it.

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue   BB has a streaming service. It's Free for 30 days.  go to: FreeBeachBody  dot com.  it's the beta version. It's complete everything.   I catch an infomerical every few weeks.  I have so many BB DVDs that I didn't want to do it.

I cannot do all the downward dogs Chalene does.  I skip most of those.  I can only get through 10-12 minutes each time. I keep trying 2 or 3 times a week.  

I'm much better on Leslie's Miracle Miles.  I do them 5-7 days a week and can do the entire workout.