Honored Contributor

is anyone taking this?I got some when in Canada and discovered that it helps my memory and It gives me energy too.I like the brand sealicious but they don't carry it here.The type I am looking for is purified and is made from fish oil...any recommendations or something similar that you are loving.

Honored Contributor

I have been taking 4 Sea Buckthorn Berry Oli softgels daily for a long time now. It is very beneficial for those of us in meno with feminine dryness, it lubricates tissues from the inside. I buy Nuhealth brand on ebay.This oil is extracted from berries found in the Himalayans, very rich in Palmetic Acid aka, Omega 7 oil.  There is also some brands that are SB Seed oil, this is used for other health issues, you need to determine which is right for your needs, or you can buy brands that blend them together.

Honored Contributor

Sea buckthorn is plant based and I read somewhere that fish oil omega7 is the most beneficial but it seems hard to get.I wonder if it is because many people prefer vegan

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Sea buckthorn is plant based and I read somewhere that fish oil omega7 is the most beneficial but it seems hard to get.I wonder if it is because many people prefer vegan

I have never seen one made from Fish Oil, only the berries .

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

is anyone taking this?I got some when in Canada and discovered that it helps my memory and It gives me energy too.I like the brand sealicious but they don't carry it here.The type I am looking for is purified and is made from fish oil...any recommendations or something similar that you are loving.C

Check around with Canadian pharmacies.

@dex

I use Voltaren Emugel for back pain which is only available with a prescription in the US and rather expensive.  I get a big tube for $22, by mail.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Amazon has Purfied Omega 7 by Innovix labs. It is fish based. I take Omega 7 also. it is also beneficial for dry eyes.