Respected Contributor

Webinar coming up: if you can't find a donor for bone marrow transplant

If anyone knows anyone who would be interested in this, the bmtinfonet.org

group is having a Webinar coming up October 8th.   The webinar will include information about "what if you need a transplant, but can't find a matched marrow or stem cell donor?" 

If you are interested contact bmtinfonet.org for details on how to join the webinar.  BMTinfonet is a resource I have used for over 20 years.  They are a legitimate site.

Honored Contributor

Re: Webinar coming up: if you can't find a donor for bone marrow transplant

@scotttie wrote:

If anyone knows anyone who would be interested in this, the bmtinfonet.org

group is having a Webinar coming up October 8th.   The webinar will include information about "what if you need a transplant, but can't find a matched marrow or stem cell donor?" 

If you are interested contact bmtinfonet.org for details on how to join the webinar.  BMTinfonet is a resource I have used for over 20 years.  They are a legitimate site.

Hi, @scotttie!  It's good to see you posting...  I've missed you.

Thanks for sharing this important information -- I hope posters will share it so the good work of this organization can be known to more people.

(http://www.bmtinfonet.org/mission)

Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

You know I love you DooBdoo.  I miss you. 

This medical procedure is a place where I hope I can be of service. 

(((hugs)))

Honored Contributor

@scotttie wrote:

You know I love you DooBdoo.  I miss you. 

This medical procedure is a place where I hope I can be of service. 

(((hugs)))

Oh, sweetie, I love you back.  Even though you don't say much about it, I know you and your loved ones have conquered and overcome some major challenges and you've found a way to use that as impetus to help others.  That's rare, inspirational, and I really admire you.

(((hugs))) to you, you're a gem.Heart  Take care, @scotttie,

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova