Respected Contributor

Lately, my hands are so dry that my regular hand creams don't work anymore! I need a hand cream that is not greasy, but keeps my hands and nails moisturized! What do you use that helps?

Regular Contributor

I like Skinn on shophq!!! Very nice and not greasey!!!!

Arley

Honored Contributor

L'Occitane makes a wonderful hand cream in a tube. I've used it for years, and it's the best I've found.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor
I like Skinn's as well!
Honored Contributor

L'occitane works better for me than any others. Curel hand cream is also good if you don't want to spend as much.

Trusted Contributor

This may sound greasy, but I have been using organic coconut oil on my hands and cuticles. It soaks in really fast, so does not feel greasy after a minute or so. My cuticles get very dry and cracked this time of year, and the coconut oil is making a huge improvement. It's also very inexpensive and has no nasty ingredients.

Trusted Contributor

L'Occitane's shea hand cream is divine and smells wonderful. But if you want something not so expensive that works great try O'Keeffe's Working Hands Hand Cream. It's the best I've found for really dry skin.

Respected Contributor
L'Occitane shea is my fav, too. Korres is also great and their body butters work as a great hand cream, too. Great deals on Korres on hsn. L'Occitane has turned my hands around in a couple of days this year as I totally neglected them recently.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I haven't used it in awhile, but Liz Taylor's hand cream that came with White Diamonds a few years back, was the best in my book.

Regular Contributor

I really like the Camille Beckman line. It comes in many "flavors" and has glycerin in it which is a key moisturizing ingredient. It never feels greasy and moisturizes through a hand washing or two. This brand is available in boutiques or online. A less expensive alternative is the Gold Bond Intensive Healing Hand Cream which has many nice ingredients including peptides, niacin, and vitamins. I really like them both but if you don't like fragranced products the GB is lighter. The Camille Beckman lines includes a wide variety of products in each fragrance.