New Contributor

Nature's Code and B12 as cyanocobalamin --not a good thing?? Rouse, please answer.

A lot of research on my part has turned up the fact that cyanocobalamin is an inferior form of B12. It is noted by top experts that it should be the Methylcobalamin form of B12. If you do your homework as you state, why has the inferior form been such a long-time part of the formula. You state that you keep up with latest research, but this seems to have escaped your attention. " Cyanocobalamin is basically a cyanide molecule attached to a B12 molecule. I was shocked to hear that. It's now ubiquitous in the food supply as the cheapest form of B12, available in fortified foods and multivitamin supplements". I would like to know what you think about this. Anyone reading this: please help out by trying to get Dr. Rouse to comment on this. As it turns out, it is extremely difficult to get a rise of this guy. I like his easy style and the manner in which he addresses issues that most would ask, and I love the NC for men over 50 but I'm concerned about this.