Honored Contributor

I feel like i am going crazy lately,    i have felt like this a few times in my life ,after  terrible thing have happened to those i love, this is about losing spirit.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: My nerves are so on edge

@goldensrbest 

Is it life itself these days or did something very specific happen, for me it is day to day, some days I am on top of the world and other days at the very bottom of it.

@goldensrbest wrote:

I feel like i am going crazy lately,    i have felt like this a few times in my life ,after  terrible thing have happened to those i love, this is about losing spirit.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox  Spirit was her companion dog.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest You're not going crazy.  You've had a broken heart, in the midst of chaos and sorrow, that's already affecting all of our lives.  

When sad things pile-up, that are beyond our control, we can't help but have anticipatory doom.  Like what's next. It's a helpless feeling. Believe me, I get it, I've been there, too.

It's really true that only time helps one cope with loss.  In the meantime, be kind to yourself and try to find some positive activities.   

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest I have felt like this also. It passes. This

is a very challenging time for all of us.

Covid effects cannot be overstated. The 🔥, the unrest.

Hang tight----- this too will pass.

When I feel this way I eliminate upsetting stimulation---

like the news. I lay down in a dark, quiet cool room,

put ice bags on my face, head and relax. 
Sometimes I listen to classical music, spray a little scent and shut out the world. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

190560EC-CA52-4654-9D15-F9D5C2C2F9A6.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

So sorry you are in a worried state.  I have seen about your doggie and mother.  It must be hard not to go to see your mom.  Please take care.

Respected Contributor

O.K. that poem made me cry ....

Respected Contributor

I have felt the same lately .. and my husband said this morning he felt

like he may be having a panic attack .. and that would be MOST unusual

for him .....

I also have to take time away from the news .....

Honored Contributor

After losing my last golden, who was the most precious and loving dog I ever had, it took me a very long time to not shed tears when I thought about her which was all the time. Then as time passed, things got easier but I still cried everyday, not just all day. The sorrow never really goes away but it becomes lighter and then pieces of the sorrow start to be replaced with joyful memories of her...times we spent together happy. That part takes time and for me it was many years before I could even look at her ashes...but I still cry when I see them today...that will never change.