Honored Contributor

Re: Losing 10 pounds

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden

You might want to read up on Intermittent Fasting. WHEN we eat matters, not just what or how much. It is very easy to do; you simply have longer periods of time when you don't eat! When you eat there is no reason to count calories. We are meant to "feast & fast."

Counting calories is not the way to go. Science - and every calorie counting diet - proves that calories in/calories out is an incorrect theory. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@SeaMaiden

You might want to read up on Intermittent Fasting. WHEN we eat matters, not just what or how much. It is very easy to do; you simply have longer periods of time when you don't eat! When you eat there is no reason to count calories. We are meant to "feast & fast."

Counting calories is not the way to go. Science - and every calorie counting diet - proves that calories in/calories out is an incorrect theory. 

ThankYou @willdob3.  I do try to eat an early supper so I  fast from supper to my next day meal.  12 hours plus....I also try  about twice a week to eat very light easy to digest food on those days. I am not a snacker,  and do not eat between meals ever....only herb tea or unsweetened almond or flax milk warmed up in the cold months of the year.