Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman July schedule is up

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze

It's not available until next weekend.  It's going to be the TS.

From the blog post:

Muriel loves Marine Collagen Peptides for the benefits to her skin, but personally, I love it for how it makes my joints feel (as does Lincoln).  Marine Collagen Peptides uniquely affects both our skin and our joints, so I added another ingredient that also promotes healthy joints and smooth skin – MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane).  MSM has been one of our most popular joint and beauty ingredients for decades and is a principal ingredient in our Health Hair Skin & Nails.  Personally, I have blended these ingredients together for years taking advantage of their natural solubility, which was also suggested, by a creative gentleman in our Quality Department – Hadi Wadood.  The result is this special version of our Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM.  Each 5 gram scoop of Marine Collagen Peptides will now deliver a full 500 mgs of MSM, so if you consume two scoops daily, as Muriel and I do, you will now get a bonus of 1,000 mgs of MSM.  If you read the reviews of Marine Collagen Peptides, you will discover that like Muriel, so many folks tried the product for their skin, but soon were astonished by the benefits to their joints.  We have created a special Economy size for this Today’s Special’s where you will save more than 50% from HSN pricing and despite its large size, it will come with Free Shipping

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 oh okay thank you. This weekend though, not next, right? I thought he was only going to be on this weekend?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze

It's the TS next weekend.  He is on this weekend but the TS this weekend is Hair Skin and Nails.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I guess he will offer his new milk/dark choconuvo 11:30 eastern Sat night. 

HHS&N this weekend with the Marine Peptides next weekend. Guess he will not be doing the Ultimate Friendly Flora or the Cranberry Benefits. I was hoping for an UFF TS. 

Honored Contributor

oh thanks for the clarification, @VaBelle35. I've only tried one other collagen type powder/drinkable product and it was gross so still not sure I will try this. I hope it is truly flavorless.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze The second version of the MC, the version I'm on, is better than the first version that he originally came out with, so I'm sure this third version will be even better.

I am surprised he is shipping the chocolate over the summer because he said he wouldn't ship it in summertime.

Unless he's doing an advanced order thing.

Seems odd.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

Thank Goodness. Just in the nick of time. I am down to 11 capsules in the HHSN formula. I will definitely be restocking.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@HappyDaze The second version of the MC, the version I'm on, is better than the first version that he originally came out with, so I'm sure this third version will be even better.

I am surprised he is shipping the chocolate over the summer because he said he wouldn't ship it in summertime.

Seems odd.

His blog shows it will ship end of July in a cooler with ice packs. It will air Sat at 11:30 eastern for about 8 mins. He wanted to introduce the new milk/dark chocolate & extreme chocolate, take reviews & decide what he needs for his Oct show. His blog is on his site at procapslabs.com click the B icon at the bottom of the right side of the page next to the F icon (Facebook).

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Seems odd.

His blog shows it will ship end of July in a cooler with ice packs. It will air Sat at 11:30 eastern for about 8 mins. He wanted to introduce the new milk/dark chocolate & extreme chocolate, take reviews & decide what he needs for his Oct show. His blog is on his site at procapslabs.com click the B icon at the bottom of the right side of the page next to the F icon (Facebook).

Free S&H even with the cooler? That is nice. 

I just ordered my HHS&N! I'm good on it for another year!

Andrew is including a few tea bag samples, too! Nice. I love tea but rarely drink it. I still have a few samples from a few months ago. I'm going to have to schedule in Tea Time. 

I am really curious about just how big that economy jug of MCPs is going to be next week! lol.. 

Esteemed Contributor

The AL HHSN TS is up for order. I just placed mine.