6:00 AM – 7:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman July schedule is up

[ Edited ]

This was the 2015 TS list:

Andrew Lessman (JULY 2015) TS List

July 12th - Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails formula and/or Marine Collagen Peptides.

July 19th - Ultimate Friendly Flora and/or Cranberry Benefits

Let's hope we get these again because I need these.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much to @untitled for giving me the heads up on this. -- bebe Smiley Happy

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
HEALTHY HAIR SKIN AND NAILS
AND MORE.

It’s HSN’s Birthday, so it’s time for our annual celebration with our Healthy Hair Skin & Nails Today’s Special and this year is our best value ever.  In case you were wondering why we celebrate HSN’s birthday with our Healthy Hair Skin & Nails, it’s as simple as their shared initials.  I have always referred to Healthy Hair Skin & Nails as HHSN, so naturally HHSN seemed like the perfect product to celebrate HSN’s Birthday.  Healthy Hair Skin & Nails is also our top reviewed product with more than 3,500 5-Star Reviews!  It works so well that it encourages those who enjoy its benefits to enthusiastically share their experiences.  I introduced this formula almost 20 years ago and since that time, I have constantly improved it, including the addition of more than 8-times more of our uniquely active Biotin than the original.  Despite all the improvements, our Healthy Hair Skin & Nails will be available this weekend at its best value ever – less expensive than 2 decades ago!  How many products improve over the years, yet cost less today than decades ago?  This year we have a Special 720-capsule size that will last until next year’s big event.  I also created a special formula with 4,000 mcg of Biotin and the added benefits of Pomegranate and Green Tea EGCG.  It is our Today’s Special throughout the day on Sunday, July 10thand as usual, there will be Special Birthday Pricing and Free Shipping on all our products throughout the Weekend Event.

Many use Healthy Hair Skin & Nails for smoother, more youthful looking skin and a special version of our Marine Collagen Peptidesis its perfect partner in that pursuit.  Marine Collagen Peptides has never been a Today’s Special and based upon popular request, a Special formula will be our Today’s Special the next weekend, on Saturday July 16th.  Our Marine Collagen Peptides is a relatively new product having just been introduced in late-2014.  I have long been aware of Collagen Peptides, but I could not offer it, unless I was completely confident in the science validating its ability to make a visible difference in the smoothness of skin, as well as the comfort, flexibility and mobility of our joints.  Again, it was not until recently that such unique Collagen Peptides existed and following extensive testing, we “quietly” introduced our Marine Collagen Peptides about 2 years ago.  Since that time, it has become one of our most popular reorder products.  Like all our products, we carefully listen to your feedback and we have learned that its benefits are remarkable (you can read the hundreds of 5-Star Reviews at HSN.com), but we also learned that some folks did not enjoy its flavor and solubility.  As a result, we have made major changes and I am pleased to state that the reviews over the last 6+ months have been so positive that a product that once barely achieved a 3-Star Rating, has now quickly become a Customer Pick.  It now has over 300+ Perfect 5-Star Reviews and over 80% positive reviews.  I look forward to discussing the changes we have made and how to best enjoy the benefits of this remarkable product.

Muriel loves Marine Collagen Peptides for the benefits to her skin, but personally, I love it for how it makes my joints feel (as does Lincoln).  Marine Collagen Peptides uniquely affects both our skin and our joints, so I added another ingredient that also promotes healthy joints and smooth skin – MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane).  MSM has been one of our most popular joint and beauty ingredients for decades and is a principal ingredient in our Health Hair Skin & Nails.  Personally, I have blended these ingredients together for years taking advantage of their natural solubility, which was also suggested, by a creative gentleman in our Quality Department – Hadi Wadood.  The result is this special version of our Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM.  Each 5 gram scoop of Marine Collagen Peptides will now deliver a full 500 mgs of MSM, so if you consume two scoops daily, as Muriel and I do, you will now get a bonus of 1,000 mgs of MSM.  If you read the reviews of Marine Collagen Peptides, you will discover that like Muriel, so many folks tried the product for their skin, but soon were astonished by the benefits to their joints.  We have created a special Economy size for this Today’s Special’s where you will save more than 50% from HSN pricing and despite its large size, it will come with Free Shipping.  Marine Collagen Peptides is a see and feel the difference formula.  It is 100% pure, beneficial ingredients with no added flavors, sweeteners or additives.  If the natural flavor is not for you, like any protein powder, it can be added to a smoothie, juice, yogurt, etc.  If you are mixing with water, it dissolves much better at room temperature and you can always just add a few drops of lemon juice or other non-caloric, natural flavors.  I prefer to make a pure product and leave it to you to choose how you enjoy it best.  Collagen is typically insoluble and indigestible, yet ours is more soluble than normal protein powder.  Muriel and I just mix it with water (as I will do on TV) and have it first thing in the morning.  That might not be for everyone and if not, just add it to a smoothie as you would any protein powder; however, unlike any other protein powder – our Marine Collagen Peptides offer clinically established visible benefits to our skin and joints.  Join us Friday night at midnight and throughout the day on Saturday to see this brand new product.

Before I finish up here, I was going to mention another product for which I have received countless requests over the last few years and it has only recently become available.  This product delivers ingredients called Ceramides, which are the most important molecules that function internally as our skin’s natural moisturizer.  The product is called “Phyto-Ceramides,” since it is made from natural, plant-based Ceramides.  Like Biotin, they have been included in topical products for many years, but these large molecules cannot penetrate the skin and are far more effectively delivered by an oral supplement.  I live in a very dry climate and I have noticed a profound difference since using them – as has Muriel.  We have found they work best with aging or challenged skin.  I encourage you to learn more about Phytoceramides by viewing the product at HSN.com or watching my shows this weekend, but do not order them until the Birthday Pricing starts in a few days.  I have also added 500 mcg per capsule of Biotin to enhance its benefits.

By the way, just a quick mention, but there might be a special ChocoNuvo announcement coming up this week regarding a new Milk Chocolate-like version and a new Extreme Dark version.  I have mentioned in the past that we are working on this, but I will keep you posted.

Happy 4th!  We are all so incredibly blessed to live in this great land, but amid all the divisive Presidential campaign rhetoric, I thought it important to remind ourselves that our great nation finds its strength in our diversity – in our differences.  Apart from the Native Americans who possessed this land long before us, we are a country of immigrants.  In short, the rest of us are ALL immigrants!  Everyone!  All of us.  We are a wonderfully diverse country of immigrants who have come together to create a great nation.  Some of our ancestors may have arrived hundreds of years ago, but most, like my family, arrived in the latter part of the 19th or early 20thcentury.  How many generations we have spent here does not make us a better version of an American.  It gives us no preference in the eyes of our democracy and of our creator, since we are all created equal.  That is the beauty of our great nation.  Today, we tend to give ourselves countless labels, which can only tend to divide us further, whether Democrat or Republican, Liberal or Conservative or perhaps our ethnicity or religion or the country of origin of our parents or grandparents or even our great-great-great-great grandparents.  Regardless of all those labels, we are all Americans.  In some cases, our ancestors were brought here against their will, but in most cases, our ancestors came here seeking an opportunity for a better life or perhaps freedom from persecution.  Despite the angry words of our politicians, I believe the American Dream still burns brightly in the hearts and minds of so many of us.  One merely must travel around this world to realize how truly blessed we are to call America our home.  Our country was founded on the proposition that, despite divisive rhetoric or intolerant labels, we are all created equal and endowed with great freedoms.  I recently had a conversation with one of our political leaders and I said that I wished that our leaders in Congress would cease their Partisanship and Bickering and instead pursue Patriotism and Compromise.  Our country cannot progress, unless our leaders serve America and Americans through Compromise.  As Lincoln said, quoting Jesus, “A house divided against itself cannot stand.”  Whatever happened to the days when great leaders could disagree and could still be effective and respectful?  When different opinions gave rise to dignified, creative compromise and great solutions instead of name-calling, deadlock and gridlock?  In life, we find happiness with others because we learn to compromise allowing them to be happy as well.  Why can’t our political leaders understand the same simple behavior that we all learned as children that to be happy, we must allow others to be happy?  It is not about winning, so others lose, but about compromise, so in the end, everyone wins.  Anyhow, sorry for my rambling political paragraph here, but I truly hope our politicians can find a better way for all our sake.  We still remain the greatest nation on earth and I pray we can find the enlightened, selfless leadership we all deserve.  Happy Independence Day!

Best of Health.

Andrew

--

cc: @VaBelle35 @CWS22 @Nightowlz @quadmimi @HappyDaze @yisbuff2 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still good with my usuals. 

I am sharing my calcium/magnesium with my tomato plants.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

I'm still good with my usuals. 

I am sharing my calcium/magnesium with my tomato plants.

@Mary Bailey, lol, and in return, they'll share their calcium/magnesium with you. Smiley Wink

-- bebe :0

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777  my tomatoes have been bothered by blossom bottom rot & cure is supposed to be calcium/magnesium .  If AL can't cure them, nothing can! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@VaBelle35

Thanks for posting his July 4 information.  I am signed up for his email newsletters but don't get them!  I am a huge Andrew fan.

I will buy the largest size of his HSHN and MCP.  I'm excited that his MCP now includes MSM.  

I need to watch his presentation about the Ceramide capsules and perhaps read the reviews.  

I'm also curious to hear about his latest flavor addition to the ChocoNuvo line!  Raspberry would be a  delicious choice for my tastebuds!  

Oops!  it was @bebe777 that posted the July 4 letter.

Sorry my Wen friend!

Respected Contributor

Just read the newsletter again about the ChocoNuvo and it was milk-chocolate and extreme dark.  My choice would be the milk-chocolate tasting version.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for this info!

I plan to restock both HHS&N and MCP. 

Honored Contributor

I'll be intersted to see how the new Marine Collagen with MSM compares to what I currently take.  I can never get enough stuff for my joints ;o)

I'll be getting the ceramides to try for sure.  I love trying new things.

I am glad he's making the extreme dark chocolate, but I am really not interested in this product.  I like the cholestacare/fibermucil just fine.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN