Respected Contributor

Lessman HSN TS Shipping Question

[ Edited ]

My cable and internet were out most of the weekend so I didn't get to watch any of Andrew's presentations.  Luckily I was able to pre-order the Hair Skin & Nails TS on Friday. 

When I checked my order status I was surprised to see that it was on "extended delivery" for some time in July.  Did Andrew mention in any of the presentations why the delay in shipping?  I'm just curious, since I pre-ordered, so it wasn't like I ordered at the end of the day and it had already gone to waitlist. 

I'm used to getting my Lessman supplements quickly.  Maybe since HSN has been taken over by QVC, the shipments are slowing down to QVC speed  . . . . just sayin' . . .

Respected Contributor

Re: Lessman HSN TS Shipping Question

It's actually going to ship June 28.  They allowed people to PRE order because so many people are on vacation in the summer and miss out.  This allowed them to order if that were going to be the case.   They will not be producing the product until the end of the month. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much for the answer, @nyc1!  That makes total sense because I had noted that I last ordered the HSN TS last July.  Another thing I absolutely LOVE about Lessman products is that they are made WHEN I order them!  I'm never sure when I buy supplements from the internet or at my local pharmacy how long they have been sitting around. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat 

@Suzeecat wrote:

My cable and internet were out most of the weekend so I didn't get to watch any of Andrew's presentations.  Luckily I was able to pre-order the Hair Skin & Nails TS on Friday. 

When I checked my order status I was surprised to see that it was on "extended delivery" for some time in July.  Did Andrew mention in any of the presentations why the delay in shipping?  I'm just curious, since I pre-ordered, so it wasn't like I ordered at the end of the day and it had already gone to waitlist. 

I'm used to getting my Lessman supplements quickly.  Maybe since HSN has been taken over by QVC, the shipments are slowing down to QVC speed  . . . . just sayin' . . .

I also ordered HSN Friday and it had EDD, then changed to EXTENDED DEL.  I called CS and she said everyone is on ED.  I wonder if there were not enough orders and waiting for more to make a batch.  Who knows.  Between QVC AND HSN, who knows when items will be delivered or returns refunded when they hit the Ontario warehouse.

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to get the Thrive Olive oil from AL when he presented it online.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@Suzeecat 

@Suzeecat wrote:

I also ordered HSN Friday and it had EDD, then changed to EXTENDED DEL.  I called CS and she said everyone is on ED.  I wonder if there were not enough orders and waiting for more to make a batch.  Who knows.  Between QVC AND HSN, who knows when items will be delivered or returns refunded when they hit the Ontario warehouse.

Only watch parts of the presentations this weekend, but my understanding is that this product was not going to ship to anyone till almost the end of June.  I believe Andrew will be back at the end of July instead of the beginning.  Since many may run out before his next visit when it will be the TS it was being offered early with the delayed shipping.  Would guess this is in production now and will be ready for shipping before people start running out.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

Three of my orders from HSN shipped and my olive oil arrived today from Thrive Market.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Loving the new Thrive olive oil Andrew recommended. Very, very good. The bottle says it comes from Greece, and do remember like their oil so much when I was there, that I had some shipped home.

Nice to know I can get this again for a lot less than the shipping paid from Greece to the U.S. ha!

Esteemed Contributor

I got an email from HSN telling me my HSN would arrive Ju!t 29.  WHAT! I pre ordered if.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered from procaps and recieved my Phytoceramides  360 caps and

Healthy Hair Skin and Nails 720 caps Today Special and Presale,

yesterday, both have dates of good through 5-30-2022. Heart