Honored Contributor

Re: Lessman 1/16 TSV Circulation and Vein Support

Yes mine made it here before the storm.  I still had a few left, so I wasn't out of it.

I think he is starting to do 750 bottles now, so these annual TS items won't be so critical in terms of delivery times.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I got mine Thurs. I still have a 90 day supply so I don't have to worry about running out before the next TSV. I need to see how much fish oil I have left so I will know to order 1 or 2 of those in Apr. I take 2 & DH takes 1 every day. 

Since the 20% off coupon that came with the Vein Support is good from 2-15 thru 3-15 I guess we will be able to use it during his live show end of Feb???

Honored Contributor

Usually the coupon is invalid for anything with flex or free shipping, so it probably won't work during his visit.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I had been taking AL's Vein Circ for a couple of years because my legs would feel heavy, but not swollen. I must say it worked for that, but I stopped the supplement a few months ago and the heavy felling in my legs has not returned. I'm wondering now, if I ever really needed the Vein Circ. I also replaced his Glucosamine Condroitin with the MSM and have much better results with that supplement for my arthritis.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

With some of these, it's hard to tell if it helps or not until you go off of it or until you get a blood test.

I found that out with Women's Ultimate Wellness.  I wasn't sure it was doing anything because I went on it at the moment I went off BCPs.  I wasn't having a lot of traditional symptoms, just minor.  After my 90 day bottle ran out I switched to Positive Passage to see how that worked and I noticed a big difference.

I've been back on Women's  Ultimate Wellness for a week now and I feel great again, like I did over the summer.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Usually the coupon is invalid for anything with flex or free shipping, so it probably won't work during his visit.

Guess I will try it & find out next month. It does not say anything in the small print about using it with free shipping or flex pay. It's multi use so if it works I will stock up on some things we will need later this year.

Respected Contributor

CLEM wrote:

@taja123

Hi, Clem. I've been taking them for a couple years now and have had no negative effect from them. I might suggest to take them with more food and never on an empty stomach. I take them b/c my legs feel so heavy, and I can feel the circulation is poor bc they get cold.

AL and his staff are so helpful; they might have been able to tell you what was giving you trouble. They're very very helpful. Give them a call if only out of curiosity. 

Since it was about 6-7 years ago since I tried it, I decided to give it another try and ordered the 60 count.  I really would like for this to work and if I have the same problem again, I will know within a few days and will return the rest and perhaps give them a call.

I really do want this product to work.  Thanks for responding to my post which made me think about another try.

Good luck and hope they work out for you. Sometimes it's something else that's going on at the time & this time hopefully will be the charm. 8)

I received my order a few days ago and took 1 capsule after dinner.  I was pretty light headed all day yesterday so I decided not to bother again.  Was pretty disappointed.  I remember when I tried them a few Years ago that I looked up the ingredients and two of them stated that in very rare instances they can cause dizziness.  So it seems that I am one of the few instances.  I so wanted this to work this time.

But good luck to all of you who can tolerate this.