Super Contributor

Re: Lessman 1/16 TSV Circulation and Vein Support

@bebe777 thank you.

Your post was very helpful. I also bruise very easily and that seems to run in my family.  My mother always said if I was being raised today family services would be visiting us regularly.

Years later due to other medical issues I was having a lot of blood work done and one of the techs thought my blot was not clotting properly.  Long story short I have ablood autoimmune disease.  I have probably had it all my life and there is a genetic component which may explain the family bruising.

Also I was thinking of picking up the Glucosamine/Chondroitin. 

Super Contributor

I have read tons of the reviews and there are folks that think in helps with varicose veins.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always laugh at myself when I order this supplement. I remember seeing it presented when Andrew first came out with it & I thought it was very strange. I did not really pay much attention or watch a whole presentation. And now, here I am ordering enough to last a year! 

Same with CQ10. I remember him talking about it when it was brand new and cost so very much. It did not matter how important it was; it was way too expensive for me. 

Respected Contributor

@febe1

Hi, Clem. I've been taking them for a couple years now and have had no negative effect from them. I might suggest to take them with more food and never on an empty stomach. I take them b/c my legs feel so heavy, and I can feel the circulation is poor bc they get cold.

AL and his staff are so helpful; they might have been able to tell you what was giving you trouble. They're very very helpful. Give them a call if only out of curiosity. 

Since it was about 6-7 years ago since I tried it, I decided to give it another try and ordered the 60 count.  I really would like for this to work and if I have the same problem again, I will know within a few days and will return the rest and perhaps give them a call.

I really do want this product to work.  Thanks for responding to my post which made me think about another try.

Honored Contributor

I bought the 750 ct last night just before midnight so I could use the $10 off coupon + Mr. Rebates. I have been using this for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

@febe1

Hi, Clem. I've been taking them for a couple years now and have had no negative effect from them. I might suggest to take them with more food and never on an empty stomach. I take them b/c my legs feel so heavy, and I can feel the circulation is poor bc they get cold.

AL and his staff are so helpful; they might have been able to tell you what was giving you trouble. They're very very helpful. Give them a call if only out of curiosity. 

Since it was about 6-7 years ago since I tried it, I decided to give it another try and ordered the 60 count.  I really would like for this to work and if I have the same problem again, I will know within a few days and will return the rest and perhaps give them a call.

I really do want this product to work.  Thanks for responding to my post which made me think about another try.

Good luck and hope they work out for you. Sometimes it's something else that's going on at the time & this time hopefully will be the charm. 8)

Honored Contributor

@free-spirit wrote:

@bebe777 thank you.

Your post was very helpful. I also bruise very easily and that seems to run in my family.  My mother always said if I was being raised today family services would be visiting us regularly.

Years later due to other medical issues I was having a lot of blood work done and one of the techs thought my blot was not clotting properly.  Long story short I have ablood autoimmune disease.  I have probably had it all my life and there is a genetic component which may explain the family bruising.

Also I was thinking of picking up the Glucosamine/Chondroitin. 

@free-spirit, lol, I've had people wondering if I was in an abusive relationship... Lol, even when I wasn't dating anyone. I had to stop defending boyfriends because then some folks thought that i was in even more denial. Smiley Wink

the he circulation and vein, plus the glucosamine and chondroitin have both really helped. I'd encourage you to also pick up the glucosamine and chondroitin.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@free-spirit wrote:

I have read tons of the reviews and there are folks that think in helps with varicose veins.

@HappyDaze, i just wanted to

make sure you saw this. From what Andrew has been saying in more general terms, it sounds as though you might want to try this out

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@free-spirit wrote:

@HappyDaze, i just wanted to

make sure you saw this. From what Andrew has been saying in more general terms, it sounds as though you might want to try this out

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have not been able to catch any shows yet so was wondering about this. Just got back from the gym and the trainers were calling me "the beast" after they did my assessment of my cardio and strength testing. Smiley Happy They said literally 20 something males can't even do some of the things I did! They kept asking me my routine and said keep doing what I am doing and told me I don't even need a personal trainer unless I wanted to train for something specific. That just really made my day and you know they weren't just saying it to be nice because they never want to turn down business! But I guess all my numbers were exceeding the average and excellent for my age range (and below!). Smiley Happy I have always been active but lately with all that has been going on, it is nice to have outside acknowledgment that all your hardwork over the years has paid off. I knew you'd appreciate that. Smiley Happy Miss you, my friend. Don't work too hard. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Super stupid question but where the heck is the program guideon HSN.com? I've been looking all over for it so I can try to catch a show but cannot find it! Please anyone ( @bebe777 ??) help! Smiley Happy

ETA: Nevermind, finally found it!!