Occasional Contributor

Anyone have this for a while, use it and see results?  Would like to hear some details.  I tried one but honestly didn't "feel" what all the hosts claim they feel while doing it.  Thought it was strange that I felt nothing and had no trouble moving my legs.  I do need to tone up my legs but not sure I should try this machine again.  Thanks in advance!

Esteemed Contributor

@EskimoGirl   I have an older one. I could feel it but didn’t do it enough to see a difference. I thought I had donated it and was going to order the new one. I like the shorter ”runners.”  But I still have the other one. So I’m going to dust it off and put it where I’ll use it again and more often. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

I put a plastic jar on each end of my old one to shorten the glide.

I think it makes a difference.  You do not actually feel the core muscles working, but I think it helps.

Honored Contributor

You must be in excellent shape if you didn't feel anything.  You are standing on it, not sitting on a chair?

This thing is surprisingly difficult on first try for most.  I could only do 15 seconds.  Although, only one minute daily is required, I'm up to 5 minutes every other day.  I wanted to tone my muscles, not build muscles, so I don't use it every day.

I have the larger version and yes, it works for me.  It has toned my thighs, abdomen, buttocks, entire midsection.

Valued Contributor

@EskimoGirl  I just ordered one today in the black with the Free Shipping. I had a different one years ago, but it was so wide to stretch out to the sides. This one looks really good. Can't wait to receive it. Some reviews give you suggestions. 

Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Leg Master?

[ Edited ]

@EskimoGirl  I had the older version and really liked it and got extra toned from it but after 2 years it broke so ordered the newer one.  I didn't think is was as good of a workout at first but now find it has given me the same great toning.  I do 10 sets of 100 throughout the day.  I would say use it regularly and you surely will notice muscle tightening all over - especially abs and legs.  Make sure you are standing straight and not hunched over.

I find it odd that you felt nothing since I work out at least 2 hours or so daily plus walking 2-4 miles most days and I felt it after only 10 reps.    

Occasional Contributor

Ha ha! I'm not in excellent shape but I do workout regularly.  I'm mostly a (fast) walker with some pilates thrown in here and there.  Maybe I need to give it another shot.

Occasional Contributor

@Pook  Yes, that is what I thought too - how come I feel nothing?! I was standing on the unit. Do you keep knees straight or with a slight bend?  I just was surprised that it wasn't hard for me.  Maybe I should order one and try again?

Honored Contributor

@EskimoGirl wrote:

@Pook  Yes, that is what I thought too - how come I feel nothing?! I was standing on the unit. Do you keep knees straight or with a slight bend?  I just was surprised that it wasn't hard for me.  Maybe I should order one and try again?

If you are standing straight your knees should automatically be straight.  It really is not possible to stand straight with any bend in the knees without putting a strain  on both your back and knees.

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

You must be in excellent shape if you didn't feel anything.  You are standing on it, not sitting on a chair?

This thing is surprisingly difficult on first try for most.  I could only do 15 seconds.  Although, only one minute daily is required, I'm up to 5 minutes every other day.  I wanted to tone my muscles, not build muscles, so I don't use it every day.

I have the larger version and yes, it works for me.  It has toned my thighs, abdomen, buttocks, entire midsection.

@Foxxee Do you do your five minutes consecutively, or broken up throughout the day?  TIA 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt