Honored Contributor

@sydsgma1 wrote:

@LilacTree @My dr made me very aware of the side effects but also that no one being treated for ra had died....it happens with cancer patients.  I was not worried about that part....there are docs on site . My dr is very sraight forward about both good and bad things with each drug

@sydsgma1 

I sincerely hope it does well for you.  Please keep us advised.  

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LILAC TREE (FORD) ?

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

She posted today in the thread "Doctor laughed Out Loud".

LilacTree

Honored Contributor

LilacTree

Re: Doctor laughed out loud

Options ‎08-11-2019 03:58 PM

Ortho docs have no empathy at all. Just recently went to one for a long bone pain I had in my right thigh. He reached out and grabbed my thigh and proceeded to mock me for no muscle mass. I am 81 and have had rheumatoid for 17 years, not to mention a broken hip on the same side.

He then told me pain was all in my head and I should get an exercise bike and use it every day. He was as sarcastic as hell. I wanted to smack him right in the face. Instead I said to my daughter, “let’s go” and he scurried out of the exam room ahead of us like a scared squirrel and ran down the hallway.

When I sent the check I wrote “Horrible doctor [name]” in the notes section, not that I think they would ever see it or care if they did. Formerly Ford1224 We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986

Not surprised at all! I quit seeing my family practice doctor because she never listened to me and insisted I take meds I couldn't take. I see a new doctor in October..I pray she's better!!! I'm sorry you had to go through this..! 

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West