Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Which one are you referring to? I don’t care for Nighttime but I really like his PM Relaxation. I’ve used it for years; it helps me relax so I can fall asleep & I get better quality sleep. Never feel groggy when I wake. 

Honored Contributor

He has several.

I use Nightime.  I take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed.  Love the for travel.

Nightime was not working for me until I read that you need to take 3.  I believe you start with one or two and then 3.  I was only taking 1 at first until I read the directions and reviews ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I tried one of his sleep aids years ago (I don't remember which one)

I woke up in the middle of my bedroom, sleep walking just like I did when I took Cipro (sp? antibiotic)

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma 

Which one are you referring to? I don’t care for Nighttime but I really like his PM Relaxation. I’ve used it for years; it helps me relax so I can fall asleep & I get better quality sleep. Never feel groggy when I wake. 

Oh, I didn't know he had two sleep pills, the one I used is the Nighttime.  I just might give the PM Relaxation a try, maybe.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

He has several.

I use Nightime.  I take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bed.  Love the for travel.

Nightime was not working for me until I read that you need to take 3.  I believe you start with one or two and then 3.  I was only taking 1 at first until I read the directions and reviews ;o)

I read the directions when I received it so I immediately started out with three a night, still nothing after two bottles.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor
I’ve been taking Nighttime for years, ever since menopause. Guess I better read the directions because have only been taking one capsule. It seems to work for me but I also take Tylenol for arthritis so maybe it’s the combination of the two that work for me. I get my best sleep for the first few hours after retiring, after that I’m up and down for bathroom reasons.