Esteemed Contributor

I read all the reviews, and there were many, regarding these pills.  People raved about them, someone even said they are better than Ambien.  Having taken Ambien for many years, there is no comparison, and Lessman's did absolutely nothing for me.  I figured they might not work in the beginning so I went through two bottles and they just didn't work for me.

All I can say is the people who take them and get a good nights sleep are very lucky and I am jealous.!!!!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I tried it.  I do not have trouble falling asleep but I thought this would make me sleep deeper.  I will tell you I thought it did absolutely nothing too until I followed the directions.  LOL 

I took it over the weekend three hours before I usually would go to bed as directed just to de-stress me and I could feel the tired coming over me within a couple of hours.  It's subtle but it is there if you need help to wind down.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14   I get a similar effect from a small glass of wine (tastier too)!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde   Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL 

Don't take this the wrong way but I want to go bed with you!    

Respected Contributor

@Laura14   I'm free all holiday weekend.  We have a nice pool at my condos, and my wine rack is well stocked!  (I also always have a freezer full of ice cream, if you're interested.)  Cat Very Happy

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

Likewise....Ambien for me. These natural sleep aids contain so much Melatonin, it gives me nightmares. I can't take them and they don't work. I've tried many versions and they all end up in the trash. 

Occasional Contributor

Which one are you referring to?  I've been taking just his melatonin, which I opted for over the nighttime or melatonin 3 (night time).  I have an auto immune which affects my ability to get good sleep and am in need to something.  Thank you in advance for the additional information. 

Honored Contributor

Those kinds of things never work for me either yet knock my husband out.

Respected Contributor

I get the craziest nightmares from melatonin too. I no longer take it because of that. I also read it's not good to be supplementing melatonin.  I cannot remember the medical reason though.  Valerian root only works if I combine it with alcohol. Right now I find magnesium pills do the trick so I'm sticking with that.  Also hate the stench of the Valerian root it's just awful!  I used to take Benadryl years ago for sleep aid, and then I learned that is really not good for you so I quit and never touch the stuff anymore.  A friend of a friend died from combining Benadryl with wine.  Very scary.

Esteemed Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Laura14   I'm free all holiday weekend.  We have a nice pool at my condos, and my wine rack is well stocked!  (I also always have a freezer full of ice cream, if you're interested.)  Cat Very Happy

@2blonde...I can't drink the wine because of my pain meds but ice cream is my weakness, can I come over for that?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam