Esteemed Contributor

Honesly, has anyone actually seen results after using Kale for a substantial amount of time? 

What are your real and visible results? 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I have tried really hard to like kale but have been unsuccessful so I am interested in the answers.  

Honored Contributor

Results? Could you clarify what you mean? It sounds like you must have read an article claiming it will do the laundry and put it away for you...

It has lots of nutrients in it, more than many other foods but, results? It is a vegetable. I am hungry, I eat it as part of a meal. I am no longer hungry... 

Valued Contributor

I love almost all veggies but kale has to be the worst tasting veg I ever tried to eat.  If you like it, go for it.  I prefer spinach to kale. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have tried Kale every possible  way at least twice  and the can honestly say the taste is awful.

Veggies & fruits are a priority for snacks and meal planning for my family and myself but I am considering selling t-shirts that say "I Hate Kale" and bringing the idea to the Sharks.

Trusted Contributor

KALE- Plastic lettuce set on a dinner plate to hold your pickle, or cottage cheese.

Respected Contributor

Not sure what OP means by "visible difference" but I do chop it up and mix it with cabbage and other veggies in my salads.

Honored Contributor

I suspect the health benefits of eating something like kale are not immediately apparent as in suddenly acquiring curly hair.   It would contribute to over-all good health in the future, just as eating a healthy diet and getting your vitamins would.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Puzzle Piece wrote:

Honesly, has anyone actually seen results after using Kale for a substantial amount of time? 

What are your real and visible results? 

@Puzzle Piece     Hiya Roses!    Oh sure.......kale has turned me into a raving beauty........and I look like I'm 19 years old!    OOPS.....that was a  big fat lie(!)  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I add kale sometimes to homemade soups, also saute it with a little garlic, and give kale to my goldens.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.