Honored Contributor

I know that in the big picture this is nothing compared to what some of you go through, but today I'm just a little frustrated. I have fluid in both my ears, and they have been treating it. Then I got a horrible reaction to the antibiotic, more meds. My follow up appointment showed my blood pressure was dangerously high, more meds. They will drain the fluid in 2 weeks, if necessary, but hearing is so bad and it is driving me crazy. This will all be resolved, and it was good to treat the high BP. But I went from having no meds. , to a boatload, and I don't care for it. Thanks for listening, I can't wait to hear properly again.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

So sorry for what you’re going through. Don’t minimize your pain, it is your pain.

Feel better soon.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry to hear of this issue.  Well, remember to write down all that is happening so 1) you don't ever get put on that medication again....at least for me, I forget things and NOW as I get OLDER ....I take my OWN medical notebook with me to the DOCTOR.

SO I have my book that says ABC.

GOOD LUCK and please keep us updated, we all learn from each other and your email will help someone else who might be in the same situation 2-3 years from now.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Don’t apologize for the way you feel.Your’re entitled to your feelings.We all get overwhelmed & frustrated at times. Please know that you can always come here to vent.Your forum friends have your back!!💐

I hope you feel better soon!!

Honored Contributor

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Indoor kitty)))))))))))))))))))))))

This too shall pass and hopefully you will start feeling better very soon. As far as the blood pressure escalating, the meds usually take a bit of time to kick in.

Feel better and keep us posted.Heart

Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry. I'm going through something similar with a sinus infection that's affecting my ears and giving me a toothache so bad I haven't eaten solid food in three days. Illness, pain, medicatations and complications are so frustrating. It can tear you down day by day and can send you into a state of depression. 

I hope you feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

I'm so sorry. I'm going through something similar with a sinus infection that's affecting my ears and giving me a toothache so bad I haven't eaten solid food in three days. Illness, pain, medicatations and complications are so frustrating. It can tear you down day by day and can send you into a state of depression. 

@Alison Wonderland...hope you feel better very soon. Sinus infections are the worst. Take care of yourself..

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Alison Wonderland...hope you feel better very soon. Sinus infections are the worst. Take care of yourself..

Thank you, @Trinity11. I'm working on it. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

When my ears get clogged I have my husband fill my ear with peroxide.  Just lay down and rest and let the peroxide  bubble and brew as long as you can stand the tickle, then turn your head over to let the peroxide drain out.  It always helps me, not immediately but fairly quickly.  Then do the same with your other ear.  

Honored Contributor